Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The first HAG Minister in Somaliland, Cabdiwaaxid Cabdiraxmaan Cabdiqaadir

Naxar Nugaaleed;964627 wrote:
looool at he doesn't look like a hag. on a serious note, does anyone have any idea how Hag ended in the middle khatumites?

Maybe their great grand father fled from xarardheer by boat and ended up in Maydh but the Dervish governement at the time sent him a private plane which landed him in Adhicadeeye airstrip.;)

Naxar Nugaaleed;964627 wrote:
looool at he doesn't look like a hag. on a serious note, does anyone have any idea how Hag ended in the middle khatumites?

I doubt they are really HAG i think they were just some groups who lived in the region living in the midst of the garaad clan one day they said we are HAG out of know where. They dont even look like the normal HAG

GAROODI   

Xaaji Xunjuf;964635 wrote:
I doubt they are really HAG i think they were just some groups who lived in the region living in the midst of the garaad clan one day they said we are HAG out of know where. They dont even look like the normal HAG

Adi cadays Hag near the Garad clan came there for religious reasons and decided to stay from what I heard. They came from mudug.