Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Lets give them a round of applause.

Xildhibaannada Baarlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa lacag gaareysa 30,000$ (Soddon kun oo Doollar) oo ay gunadooda bishan ka jarayaan ugu deeqay carruurta agoonta ah ee ay ka geeriyoodeen askarta Booliiska ah ee naftooda u huray dalkooda, dadkooda iyo diintooda kadib kulan ay Mudaneyaasha Baarlamaanka iyo Saraakiisha Booliiska ku yeesheen magaalada Muqdisho.

Kulankan oo ka dhacay xarunta Golaha Shacabka ah ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa shir gudoominayey Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya Mudane Maxamed Sheekh Cismaan Jawaari ayaa waxaa soo xaadiray saraakiisha ugu sareysa Ciidammada Booliiska Soomaaliyeed oo iyagu kasoo jawaabay u yeerista Xildhibaannada Baarlamaanka.

Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya Mudane Maxamed Sheekh Cismaan Jawaari oo kulankan si rasmi ah u furay ayaa ugu horeyn uga mahad celiyey saraakiisha Ciidammada Booliiska ah sida ay ugasoo jawaabeen u yeerista Mudaneyaasha Baarlamaanka ayadoo talaabadanna ay muujineyso sida ay hay’adaha ammaanka gaar ahaanna Booliiska tixgelin u siinayaan la shaqeynta Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya.

Taliyaha Ciidammada Booliiska Soomaaliyeed Sareeye Guuto C/xakiin Daahir Saacid oo kulanka ka hadlay ayaa tilmaamay inuu aad ugu faraxsanyahay inuu horyimaado Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya waxaana uu intaa ku daray in mar walba Saraakiisha Ciidammada Booliisku diyaar u yihiin iney ka jawaabaan awaamiirta Baarlamaanka.

Intaasi kadib kulanka ayaa noqday mid ay albaabada u xiranyihiin ayadoo saxaafadanna dibad joog ay ka aheyd waxaana ay si hoose uga wada hadleen Mudaneyaasha Baarlamaanka iyo Saraakiisha Ciidammada Booliiska Soomaaliyeed sida ay uga wada shaqeyn karaan sugidda ammaanka Dalka iyo sida loo sixi lahaa dhaliilaha jira waxaana markii uu kulankaasi soo gebageboobay kadib saxaafadda la hadlay Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka iyo Taliyaha Ciidammada Booliiska Soomaaliyeed.

Ugu horeyn Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya Mudane Maxamed Sheekh Cismaan Jawaari oo shirka jaraa’id ka hadlay ayaa tilmaamay in kulankii maanta ay si calool fiyoobi ah uga wada hadleen saraakiisha Booliiska iyo Xildhibaannada Baarlamaanka sugidda ammaanka Dalka iyo wada shaqeynta dhanka amniga ah islamarkaana kulanka lagu go’aamiyey in wada shaqeyn joogta ah ay Xildhibaannada iyo Booliiska ka yeesheen adkeynta amniga.

“kulankan waxa uu ahaa mid muhiim ah runtii ka sokoow go’aaminta wada shaqeynta Baarlamaanka iyo Booliiska ammaanka waxaa kale oo ay Mudaneyaasha Baarlamaanku go’aamiyeen in lacag dhan 30,000$ (Soddon kun oo dollar) oo ay mushaarkooda ka jarayaan bishaan ay ugu deeqeen carruurta agoonta ah ee ay ka geeriyoodeen Askartii Booliiska ee naftooda u huray dalkooda,dadkooda iyo diintooda, waxaan rajeynayaa iney wadashaqeyntaan ay sii ballaaran doonto oo ay wada shaqeyn doonaan gudiyo labada dhinac ah”ayuu ku yiri shirkiisa jaraa’id Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya.

Taliyaha Ciidammada Booliiska Soomaaliyeed Sareeye Guuto C/xakiin Daahir Saacid oo isaguna ka hadlay shirkajaraa’id ayaa uga mahad celiyey Xildhibaannada Baarlamaanka sida ay ugu damqadeen carruurta agoonta ah ee ay ka geeriyoodeen Askarta Booliiska waxaana uu talaabadan ku tilmaamay iney dhiiragelin u noqon doonto Ciidammada Booliiska ah ee hada shaqeynaya, sidoo kalena waxa uu taliyuhu ballan qaaday in wadashaqeynta Booliiska iyo Xildhibaannada Baarlamaanka ay noqon doonto mid joogto ah.

Si kastaba kulankan ayaa kusoo gebageboobay jawi aad u wanaagsan maadaama ay si hoose sugidda ammaanka Dalka uga wada hadleen Taliska Booliiska saraakiisha ugu sareysa iyo Xildhibaannada Baarlamaanka ah ee Soomaaliya waana kulankii ugu horeeyey ee noociisa ah oo ay si wadajir ah xarunta Golaha Shacabka ugu yeeshaan Xildhibaannada Baarlamaanka iyo Taliska Booliiska Soomaaliyeed.

JOWHAR.COM

our parliament did something very important, they deserve a big thanks for their action, we encourage the president and the PM to do the same for the sake of these orphans. also the 1977 disabled war veterans who are hopelessly trapped in old Martiini Hospital with poverty and diseases deserve to be looked after.

Alpha Blondy;963746 wrote:
Moonlight,

will the parliamentarians resettle those whose properties were looted?

Alphy, I think you should worry about how to keep your kids from tahriib, and secondly teach them not to be rapists.

inaar,

somalis of all political leanings are tahriibing, ma garatay? balse, as i'm sure you're already aware, the kulmiye govt has appointed a well endowed committee of 7 ministers......of which 5 have foreign passports. as for your second comment, the gross over-sexualisation of youth is rampant across the board and is made worse by the expensive mashruuc of marriage.

my question still remains.......what provisions have the parliamentarians taken to ensure 'looted' properties are returned to their rightful owners. what committees have been set up to assess the claims of those whose houses were 'looted'. is anything being done, on your behalf, to return your 'looted' properties? i understand the UNDP is trying to implement one of its long-winded mashruucs. balse, what else is being done, inaar? can't you just reclaim these ostensibly 'looted' properties.

well first of all plz do not hijack this topic, its about appreciating our parliamentarians with all their illnesses and corrupt elements we should applause them.

secondly to your question, sxb as long as you have quotation marks on the LOOTED properties I don't have anything to discuss with you as it will just waste my time and effort.

would you rather i unquoted the 'LOOTED' and just used LOOTED properties, marka?

i tell you what........ i will recognise your legitimate right to the looted properties, if you recognise the Somaliland Republic. think about it, inaar? we're both better for it. win win for all. even, if it doesn't reflective the reality...we'll become friends and sign formal cordial ties (including my unequivocal support in defending your right to the looted properties......you have to defend the SL Republic against the haters and to defend its right to exist)

the ball is in your court, inaar. ma garatay?

loooooooooooool

sxb SL is part of the problem, if the guys in Xamar looted houses and farms, you guys looted whole regions from us.;) .

so you accept, then?

here's what i'm proposing:

i will defend 'any' properties, land and regions (except those gained in legitimate geo-political tribalist expansionist policies before 1960), which have been looted, ma garatay. inaar, if you claim any random street in Berbera, i will carefully assess the merits of your claim and if its sufficiently found to belong to you, you can have it and i will acknowledge it. i think there'll be a lot of Swazilands and Lesothos, ma garatay? but this is the nature of compromise and i'm a pragmatist.

here's what you must do:

you must recognise Somaliland. that's it. nothing more and nothing less. :P

I have no problem recognizing Togdheer and Waqooyi Galbeed, you can even turn it into a car park if you wish, but let others decide their fate.

deal.:)

MoonLight1;963774 wrote:
I have no problem recognizing Togdheer and Waqooyi Galbeed, you can even turn it into a car park if you wish, but let others decide their fate.

deal.
:)

isn't it any wonder Halgatosiye (close personal friend of mine, i call him HAGz :P) joined SL and y'all tried to ruin the football tournament by saying team buhoodle was recruited from burao. the depth of your criminal minds has no limit, ma istidhi? there's no negotiating with y'all.

i hope you NEVER get any of the 'looted' properties, land or regions. y'all are your worst enemy ee sida uula soco.:mad:

we (Alpha and Moonlight) are now formally 'declared enemies'. i've unilaterally decided to end our blossoming cordial ties. don't speak to me again or and i'll pretend we never had this conversation, ma garatay? :mad:

Saalax   

Isn't this kid called Moonlight from Pirateland? :D your kind have no business in Awdal, Waqooyi Galbeed, Togdheer, Sanaag, Sool all that belongs to Somaliland and its people.

those old days of long ganja sessions in north London did some brain damage I guess.

Alphy sxb i always saw you as a nobody, so stay with your cantarbaqash, Ayuhal Ibil.

MoonLight1;963778 wrote:
those old days of long ganja sessions in north London did some brain damage I guess.

Alphy sxb i always saw you as a nobody, so stay with your cantarbaqash, Ayuhal Ibil.

resorting to personal insults? saas miyaa?