Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

City v Arsenal prediction: Man City 0 - 6 (probable scorers: RvP, Fabregas, Edu and Bendtner).

Come on you Gunners.

-------------------- -------------------- ---

Spuds v Man U prediction: Spuds 3 - 0 Man United (Probable scorers: Lennon & Dafoe).

nuune   

^^ :D what a better way for Ade than dat, great stuff,

in your face da Arsens

Spurs scored first minute goal against United, while just now 25 minute past Giggs equalised

N.O.R.F   

^Arsenal could have won that game even when 4-2 down you had a least 3 very chances.

Southern fairies don't like up norf :D

The Prem is back!

Abtigiis   

Arsenal's problem

1. Arsene Wenger's ZERO tactics. His only instruction if go, pass the ball and attack mindlessly.

2- Abu-Diaby: Slow and the main disconnect in the team

Otherwise, their are the best in the Prem.

Fabregas   

lol. Adebayor must have had some serious cil again his former players. that stamp on Van persie looked pre planned.

ps. abrar;Abo diaby has been Arsenal most impressive player this season. if you think his slow, then must have been redefined. GRanted his not a flying frenchman, but the boy is a decent player. I rate him enough to say he'll become the best center mid in a couple of years. The only problem is that the great teams have enforce,hustlers, DM sweeping up behind them, the likes of Mashcerano, Makelele, Toure. I think even Flethcer would improve Arsenal. Song isn't good enough. Denilson, Diaby and Fabregas are all more like attacking center mid. They're not natural tackler. nor do they run back quick enough. Hence why Arsenal are easy to hit on the counter attack. But Arsenal problems run deeper than that: rubbish defence and no dominant C=HALF, playing weak players and midgets up front. The real problem is that Arsenal have little money to spend to improve. :confused:

Oz   

Glad International footy is out of the way, back to the real stuff! You wonder why AT&T regards Malouda as one of his best players, he truly showed that against Stoke. Stoke did well to keep us out for so long and an injury time winner must have been hard for them to take, but we threw everything at them and never stopped trying and it paid of.

Drogba's finish was fantastic but Lampard's turn and pass was simply world class. Chelsea looks a real force this season and it will take a better,quality team to beat us. So far we haven't played the big guns yet but they are in fear.

Arsenal's worst day in business, LOL twice beaten in the town of Manchester.

Kolo toure knew this was silly, tried to help out

article-1212946-0666487A000005DC-99_468x

Disgraceful twat a.k.a Ade, definite deliberate stamp on Van Persie's face ,He was badly caught on camera, FA are looking into it thou.

1ruomd.gif

At least in the second half I felt that Arsenal were cutting through the City defense quite easily. It was an unfortunate set back falling behind a second time, but I was surprised to see the team going so hard at finding an equalizer. Of course, throwing everything at the opposition meant exposing the back and City were really effective taking advantage of this, full credit to them. Apart from the counter-attacks, though, I did not feel too threatened and think that had Arsenal scored one before their second they could've scored lots more, but this time that wasn't to happen. poor wenger this must hurt. SWP's last goal was super.

PS: Ade or Cashley? who do u gooners hate more?

Norf & nuune: Yossi that crazy little Mexican is awesome. :D I thought Rafa should push Gerrard back along side mascherano and use Yossi just behind Torres at least until Aquilani is fit.

Burnley were awful.

N.O.R.F   

Bank to be new Liverpool sponsor

Standard Chartered Bank is to become the main sponsor of Liverpool football club after signing a four-year deal.

The agreement, which begins in July, runs to the end of the 2013-14 season and will end Liverpool's 17-year association with brewer Carlsberg.

http://news.bbc.co.u k/2/hi/business/8253 953.stm

I can finally buy a replica shirt and wear it. It's been sooo long.

NGONGE   

^^ Rubbish. Van Kalab tried to hack him down moments earlier. Anyway, the stamp there does not look very clear. He will argue that it was an accident and invite the FA to prove otherwise.

I liked his celebration. He spent the whole of last season getting insulted by the Arsenal fans and this was his moment to tell them where to stick their club. :D

Bah! How fast times goes. It was only a couple of weeks ago when people were saying Arsenal would win the league! Same old, same old. :D

Thierry.   

^^ no depth in the Arsenal squad, I am just dreading the day Gallas or the new guy Varmelan gets injured.

But trust me we will still finish above Liverpool this year, something just doesn’t feel right about them this year :D

A&T I agree Abou Diaby is a waste of space, the brother (I meet him in Regents Park Masjid) holds the ball for way to long.