Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Exhibiting your art at art galleries in Mogadishu the Nation capital

Bandhig Farshaxameed kii u horeeyay noociisa ayaa maanta lagu soo bandhigay magaalada Muqdisho, kaasoo ay ka qeyb galeen dad isugu jiray Soomaali iyo Ajaaniib.

Bandhigan ayaa soconaya muddo saddex maalmood, iyadoo dadka ka qeyb galay ay gelisay yididiilo weyn oo ku aadan habka loo soo bandhigay farshaxanka iyo muuqaalada uu xambaarsanaa.

Daah furka Bandhigan oo ay soo qaban qaabisay Xarunta Cilmi baarista iyo wada tashiga ayaa farshaxanka lagu soo bandhigay uu u ekaa sida kuwa caalamiga ee fagaarayaasha lagu soo bandhigo.

Dadkii ka qeyb galay bandhiga Farshaxanka ee xambaarsanaa muuqaalada ka turjumayay dalka ayaa waxaa ka mid ahaa Safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya Kenya Danjire Maxamed Cali Nuur Ameeriko, isagoo bogaadiyay in farshaxankan inuu muujinayo soo laabashada rajadii dalka, isla markaana dadka soo xusuusinayay dhaqankii hore ee Soomaalida.

Muuqaalada farshaxanka ayaa ahaa kuwo ka turjumayay xaalada dalka, waxaana ay u qalmeen muuqaalada caalamiga ee lagu iibiyo malaayiinta doolarka ee lagu daah furo bandhigyada caalamiga ee Farshaxanka.

this is EXCELLENT.

i'm very happy to see the arts being promoted in Mogadishu. as i'm sure you could appreciate.....artists and cultural pioneers have a pivotal role to play in the rehabilitation of our broken social fabric. artists are the personification of society. through different forms of self-expression, they can create wholly new ways of re-inventing our broken social fabric. we MUST encourage their involvement and seek their expert opinions in peace-building and rehabilitation efforts. we need talent which has been organically sourced to be given the platform to express their artistic talents to 'repair and rehabilitate' our broken society. certainly, the arts are a crucially medium which could make a huge contribution to nation building efforts - to create a national character and psyche. we MUST establish a platform to reinvigorate the arts scene across the Somali peninsula and to uplift our cultural icons to an esteemed position.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;961602 wrote:
this is EXCELLENT.

i'm very happy to see the arts being promoted in Mogadishu. as i'm sure you could appreciate.....artists and cultural pioneers have a pivotal role to play in the rehabilitation of our broken social fabric. artists are the personification of society. through different forms of self-expression, they can create wholly new ways of re-inventing our broken social fabric. we MUST encourage their involvement and seek their expert opinions in peace-building and rehabilitation efforts. we need talent which has been organically sourced to be given the platform to express their artistic talents to 'repair and rehabilitate' our broken society. certainly, the arts are a crucially medium which could make a huge contribution to nation building efforts - to create a national character and psyche. we MUST establish a platform to reinvigorate the arts scene across the Somali peninsula and to uplift our cultural icons to an esteemed position.

Alpha, mogadishu ma ku kacsatay. :D I told you before to visit Mogadisho inaar. You will see Art is much appreciated there.