MoonLight1

Bye Bye Mahiga.

MoonLight1;960775 wrote:
What about this??
;)

MIHIGA.jpg

This woman works for Mahiga, she travels with him...she is like personal secretary for the man. I am not sure she is married to him though.

Xaaji Xunjuf;960776 wrote:
i doubt its part of the Tanzanian culture to have polygamy

you never know, Polygamy is a wide spread, centuries old tradition in Africa.

Does he get the milk? Doesn't matter if he brings the cow home or not...

As for the ladies in the pictures, they look to me business-like i.e. personal assistants on a business trip. Nothing cozy there.

MoonLight1;960775 wrote:
What about this??
;)

MIHIGA.jpg

People really need to stop speculating about such issues. I've personally met Mahiga a few times, including in Addis Ababa and Nairobi. And I've seen this woman as well. And she is not married to him, or even "cozy" with him. She works under his office, and she sometimes takes Mahigas place in meetings and conferences when he's not around, which is why it is assumed they're together. If I'm not mistaken this lady is from Hargeisa, but she is a Somali Unionist, but I'd have to ask around to find out. If this lady was a man no one would assume a thing.

^^

So true. No one is saying anything about the guy in the picture kkk. Maybe some SOLers just don't like Mahiga being seen around Somali ladies, even in their official capacity kkk

Its the nature of Somalis to gossip on things they know nothing about. I once knew this beautiful Somali girl who got straight A's on all her tests and was an accomplished student. People around her used to assume "There's no way she's that smart, she must be sleeping with the teacher to get such high grades." But if she was a man no one would say a thing.

Not once in their minds did they think "Maybe she actually is an intelligent student and deserves her accomplishments"

Its disgusting when you think about it.

Somalia   

I couldn't agree more, I loath such people myself. It's horrendous that some are trapping all over the reputation of a human being who has absolutely nothing to do with one nor interfered or affected their lives!

That said, this lady is very beautiful, mashallah, bless the sister.

Mahiga is great,tried to help Somalis & succeeded.He should have a monument in Mogadishu.Don't blame the Somali jigsopuzzle on him.....it ain't fair.

And he is dead now.

Tanzanian minister Augustine Mahiga dies at 72

UNPOS_CONFERENCE_SEPT_5th_and_6th,_Mogad

Tanzanian Minister of Constitutional and Legal Affairs Augustine Mahiga has died aged 72, Tanzania president Magufuli has announced.

The Minister reportedly died as he was being rushed to a medical facility from his Dodoma home.

Details of what caused the sudden demise of the former United Nations special envoy for Somalia are still scanty.

President Magufuli eulogized the Minister as dedicated hard worker who has served diligently in several top positions in and out of the country.

Thousands of people across the world sent in their condolences shortly after the new broke including the United Nations, Somalia and the German Embassy in Tanzania.

Xigasho