Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Historic Picture of the Highest Dervish Commander Haji Sudi Shabelle 1892

Somalia   

Mad_Mullah;960350 wrote:
Sorry Wallahi, I got confused by these guys:

article-2018055-0D223B7C00000578-486_468

Distinct history kulaha!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, a lot of distinct history indeed :D This is called 'laangaab hijacking', it should be illegal, I already told Xaaji this.

Saalax   

^ Those dervish leaders did not hail from your group you were a mere foot-soldier as usual. Hit the road jack.

^Using your logic, everyone else was foot soldier considering Naxar and the top man of the movement Sayid Mohamed are from the same tribe:D

Naxar. I don't think some are capable of irony, defending men of a movement that fought colonizers yet many of them insult while today celebrating the legacy the legacy of the colonizers that those very men fought against.....

Saalax   

Top man? The Mad Mullah was an Ethiopian. 5 of the top men wanted by the British in the 20th century, 4 hailed from SNM.

1.Suldaan Nuur(SNM)

2. Mad Mullah (Ethiopian)

3.Haji Sudi Shabeele(SNM)

4.Diriiye Gure (SNM)

5.Diriiye Araale (SNM)

Saalax   

Not really. Suldan Nuur was a freelance leader of his own group. He was wanted by the British because of his resistance attacks on Berbera. Only Khatuumo people took orders from the Ethiopian Mad Mullah, that is why he occupied their lands in Sool.

Naxar Nugaaleed;960386 wrote:
some times i thinks landers have sense of irony. presenting darwiish leaders for clannish and separatist proposes :confused:

Its just part of the history i was looking for this picture for a while, but i dont think there is anything clanish about it nor using for Somaliland interests even though i cant make the Link.

lol@free lancer, that's new. Everything you say seems to be clouded by today's politics, so let's drop Khaatumo or SNM as they are not relevent here. If you want to mention qabiil names in regards to this history, that would make more sense. Now calling. Sayidka an Ethiopian makes it kind of hard to take you seriously. Let's start over now....

Saalax   

Sayidka was not a Somalilander, his people today are considered Ethiopians even in the 20th century they were part of Abyssinia. In the regard he was a Ethiopian by nationality.

Ibtisam   

I like their dress sense- looks so cool and put together. Now days, Somali men always look like they run out of their door half dressed and pride no longer oozy out of their pours, walk and dress.

Leave the dead and let them be dead, along with their clan identities- wax indiin ka nabad geliya ma jiraan miyaa?