Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Somalia needs Bashar, Gaddafi and Saddam combined.

Chimera   

Yeah, we need babies suckling on bottles filled with nuclear waste too, and soccer-balls replaced with human heads, now that's xaax. Throw in a 1/2 child policy(cut them from the waist down), and a IMF managed economy, and Somalia will be STRONG!

charles-huh.gif

Chimera;957973 wrote:
Yeah, we need babies suckling on bottles filled with nuclear waste too, and soccer-balls replaced with human heads, now that's xaax. Throw in a 1/2 child policy(cut them from the waist down), and a IMF managed economy, and Somalia will be STRONG!

charles-huh.gif

disappointed.gif#disappointed%20gif%2030

very poor attempt at satire.

Johnny B   

Che -Guevara;957952 wrote:
You are not wise mullah.

Only you are generous enough to consider a Mullah smart.:cool:

Johnny B   

Alpha Blondy;957998 wrote:
^ horta, Jonny Boyooow, inaar,

what the hell do you stand for? beside these little insults against islam...ma garatay?
:P

Firstly , it is " ina atheer" and absolutely not "inaar". Secondly , life is comlex enough just to stand for or against things, unlike you, i even stand by sometimes. What i however don't stand for is living in Somalia and claiming to be living in another country.

That said , If anything one utters comes across pejorative to your Faith, that leaves one with no choice, ma kastay?

D.O.C   

Somalia definitely needs a dictator, i honestly agreed. Democracy is not gonna work for somali people.

Problem is Somalis think they live in a perfect world where they can get anything they put their mind on. Won't happen. Sometimes you have to sacrifice some stuff.

^^ Some stuff or some people if democracy is abolished and a dictator takes over how do you think that will look like. many people have to be killed. U know Somalis do not like to be told something and certainly not by the opposing tribe. Imagine if The President from Tribe X and the Tribe U , rejects the presidency, that the president has to enforce his law.

Johnny B;958035 wrote:
Firstly , it is " ina atheer" and absolutely not "inaar". Secondly , life is comlex enough just to stand for or against things, unlike you, i even stand by sometimes. What i however don't stand for is living in Somalia and claiming to be living in another country.

That said , If anything one utters comes across pejorative to your Faith, that leaves one with no choice, ma kastay?

LOL@Jonny Boyooow, inaar,

dialects is a matter of interpretation.

what a foul mouthed xamari you are, ya? kulaha ma kastay. i haven't heard this term in almost 15 years.