Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Hasan Sheikh's PR team is useless

Somalia   

Why isn't he taking advantage of the horror going on in South Africa. It ought to lighten his image during these troublesome times. He should go to South Africa, and make a huge deal out of the ordeal the Somalis are going through, bring some cameras, see him embracing the local diaspora and finish it off with a speech telling them to come home, there is peace etc etc, his PR team sucks.

more pressingly perhaps.....is the number of Somalis in foreign jails, which has been estimated at 4,000 according to this interview I was watching on SOMALI Channel recently. bring our boys and girls home Mr. President. :D

Haatu   

Culusow is a fool. His people are suffering in Dhadhaab where there's been a recent polio outbreak and he's smiling like an !diot everywhere he goes!

Culosow's biggest shortcoming, in my opinion, is that he is unable to surround himself with capable and educated people as advisers who hail from all works of life and backgrounds. What did you guys expect when he surround himself with a just single group of people who all think alike and have one priority--and that is to protect the myopic interests of hag clan in Somalia.

Culosow needs to remember that he is the president of all Somalis and distance himself from anything resembling favoritism.

Chimera   

Please, if he were to go to South Africa you guys would scorn him for neglecting Somalia, its always a lose/lose situation for the President, but one victory after another for the country and its long-term interests.

The Federal government in January appointed for the first time in two decades an ambassador to South Africa. Somalis over there need to mobilize and visit the embassy in Pretoria and speak with ambassador Sheriff, the President has bigger issues on his mind that affects 10-12 million people instead of 15 thousand.

The President is smart ... He wants to prepare the ground for the Somalians so that they don't have to stay in South Africa, Dadaab or anywhere else when they have the opportunity to stay and do business in a peaceful Somalia. He is not ignoring but more of doing the chores for all of you guys. Once it is done, they will all come back.

Sometimes PR doesn't work like we think it is .......... ask me, I'm the expert in this field :D

Somalia   

Chimera;957972 wrote:
Please, if he were to go to South Africa you guys would scorn him for neglecting Somalia, its always a lose/lose situation for the President, but one victory after another for the country and its long-term interests.

The Federal government in January appointed for the first time in two decades an ambassador to South Africa. Somalis over there need to mobilize and visit the embassy in Pretoria and speak with ambassador Sheriff, the President has bigger issues on his mind that affects 10-12 million people instead of 15 thousand.

He has already neglected much of Somalia, and his policies don't seem to affect people other than those in Mogadishu and government appointed areas. Development doesn't seem to reach other parts of the country as well apart from the city state of Xamar. Take Saudis who gave a meaningless 24 million dollars credulously mentioning that the "first part" would take place in the capital.

Take your nonsense elsewhere, we know who have benefited, just don't use the Somali people as a cover. Something such as this would be an area where people could and can not criticize him.

Jacaylbaro;958008 wrote:

Sometimes PR doesn't work like we think it is .......... ask me, I'm the expert in this field
:D

I see :D