Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Support this Somali brother in a coma

Safferz   

Aaliyyah;957568 wrote:
Mashallah but your right hand is not supposed to know what your left hand donates. The point being never share the amount you donate. There is more ajar in concealing it.

Chimera's self-disclosure likely encouraged more people to donate, there is no need to criticize him for it.

Aaliyyah   

Safferz;957572 wrote:
Chimera's self-disclosure likely encouraged more people to donate, there is no need to criticize him for it.

It was just an advice. I know Chimera had good intentions.

Wixi la isku dhaamo wa la isku sheega. Khyr badana alle ha siiyo oo reer dhibatesan ayuu umada uso bandhigey in ay cawiyaan.

Haatu   

Aaliyyah;957568 wrote:
Mashallah but your right hand is not supposed to know what your left hand donates. The point being never share the amount you donate. There is more ajar in concealing it.

That's only some times and other times you are encouraged to do what Chimera did to encourage others.

Thanks Chimera.

adams and these do-good'ers are lulling themselves into a false sense of piety. this voyeur-like paternalism is DISGUSTING. i don't think he'd appreciate such vile desecration of his person. let this man suffer in dignity and immediately cease from this Hollywood inspired sentimentality BS. :mad:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;957751 wrote:
adams and these do-good'ers are lulling themselves into a false sense of piety. this voyeur-like paternalism is DISGUSTING. i don't think he'd appreciate such vile desecration of his person. let this man suffer in dignity and immediately cease from this Hollywood inspired sentimentality BS. :mad:

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-27

Safferz;957752 wrote:
gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-27

be that as it may, i wonder if you'd appreciate what can only be described as the ''deprave and pitiful sympathies'' of forum members, if you were in his situation. i certainly wouldn't.

we are supposed to.....in aynu si gaara uu astuurno the plight and difficult circumstances of others..........not to parade one's individual acts of benevolence, ma garatay?

Juxa   

Allaha caafiyo wiilka

Reer North America fura gacanta balaayo gacan adage oo dollarka ku dhagane.

Chimera   

What happens if the goal isn’t reached by the end of the fundraiser?

We send the funds as they are donated so you always receive all the funds that have been donated in real time, minus the fee PayPal or WePay charges for processing the credit cards. YouCaring does not charge any fees for the use of our website.

http://www.youcaring.com/faq