Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Who remembers this show?

Rahima   

Thanks for the trip down memory lane guys- seems like a lifetime ago, running home so that i wouldn't miss captain planet's latest struggle against evil.

Haatu   

Everyday when you're walking down the street,

Everybody that you meet...

I used to run home to watch Arthur. Those were the days :(

Haatu   

Safferz, this opening might come close to Arthur's (German cartoons have on average better openings than English ones)

Kickers

I still remember the lyrics :cool:

Ob sie weinen oder lachen

Es ist ehrlich was immer sie machen.

Ob am Boden oder oben

Eine bessre Mannschaft gab es nie,

Gab es nie!

Denn sie sind ja elf Freunde,

Die durch dick und dünn gehen

Hip Hip Hip Hurra!

Safferz   

lol Haatu that cartoon reminded me of my childhood love for manga and anime. Like Sailor Moon dee

Tallaabo   

This thread is discriminatory:mad: It is an exclusive club for the privileged western nomads who saw no hardship and child abuse in madarasas, and schools. Those of us whose childhood whose entertainment were adult rated horror stories like dadqalato, qori ismaris, dhagdheer, cigaal shidaad, iyo madax kuti tales are not included here because we don't have video clips to show:eek:

Safferz   

Tallaabo;958307 wrote:
This thread is discriminatory:mad: It is an exclusive club for the privileged western nomads who saw no hardship and child abuse in madarasas, and schools. Those of us whose childhood whose entertainment were adult rated horror stories like dadqalato, qori ismaris, dhagdheer, cigaal shidaad, iyo madax kuti tales are not included here because we don't have video clips to show:eek:

Tallaabo that is not fair, most of us Western nomads were still terrorized by dhagdheer stories and madrasa teachers (on the weekends, of course) :P