Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Puntland Government Position on Natural Resources in Somalia

Wadani   

Haatu;955598 wrote:
What you said earlier included another group as well.

But if I was trying to prove the supreriority of my clan, y woud I inculde another one? Defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Haatu;955585 wrote:
if all regions follow in his footstep, how are we to move on? How is reconstruction to be restarted? Politics aside, how is the central government to get revenues?

Haatu sxb ha xiiqin laf baad toobeysaa, don't you know Muqdisho is the only recipient of reconstruction projects currently being under taken,, the Turkish FM Mr Oglo lifted the lid when in the London conference this month he uttered what we all suspected when he said "we can not take any regional reconstruction projects without the permission of the central government", how can you expect PL or any other region to share with you their God given resource when you are refusing to share what you received in the name of "SOMALIA", come on man, put your blind hate for MJs aside PL will never accept these double standard policies. You must realize your argument is baseless unless you believe Somalia is Xamar and Xamar is Somalia.

Haatu   

Wadani, you made a comment, I gave you my opinion of it. You know what you said and what it entails. It's sad the Somali disease has afflicted you too but who am I to complain.

Regards,

Haatu.

This is pointless there are no resources in the Garowe clan enclave, all the resources and rivers and fertile land are in the deep south. There is nothing in the barren dessert of Puntland.

Waa Quud aan jirin qoryo u guro :D

Those oil blocks have been signed off by who ???. is the accountability in Mogadishu, they are busy siphoning the little aid money they get and you have delusions of them pocketing petrodollars from other peoples lands. keep dreaming.

Haatu   

MoonLight1;955604 wrote:
Haatu sxb ha xiiqin laf baad toobeysaa, don't you know Muqdisho is the only recipient of reconstruction projects currently being under taken,, the Turkish FM Mr Oglo lifted the lid when in the London conference this month he uttered what we all suspected when he said
"we can not take any regional reconstruction projects without the permission on the central government"
, how can you expect PL or any other region to share with you their God given resource when you are refusing to share what you received in the name of
"SOMALIA"
, come on man, put your blind hate for MJs aside PL will never accept these double standard policies. You must realize your argument is baseless unless you believe
Somalia is Xamar and Xamar is Somalia.

If Somalia is to develop, we need to get our house in order and get over these petty squabbles. The truth is Somalia can't develop properly without a central government, and that won't happen without Xamar. I'm not looking at this from a clan point of view, but I'm looking at it from a Chimera point of view if you like. Somalia has spent wandering in the wilderness for too long.

PS: Hate MJs? lol

Haatu   

warsamaale;955611 wrote:
Those oil blocks have been signed off by who ???. is the accountability in Mogadishu, they are busy siphoning the little aid money they get and you have delusions of them pocketing petrodollars from other peoples lands. keep dreaming.

Don't confuse the TFG with the SFG. Corruption is a problem but steps are being taken to overcome it. Besides, what developing nation doesn't suffer from graft? As for your first question, love it or hate it but the Kacaan government did. The best we can ask for is a renegotiation of the terms which the EAEF (East Africa Energy Forum) advises.

Wadani   

Haatu;955605 wrote:
Wadani, you made a comment, I gave you my opinion of it. You know what you said and what it entails. It's sad the Somali disease has afflicted you too but who am I to complain.

Regards,

Haatu.

Ur not as bright as I thought.

Haatu   

Wadani;955618 wrote:
Ur not as bright as I thought.

You can argue your point but there's no need for this sxb.

Haatu;955612 wrote:
If Somalia is to develop, we need to get our house in order and get over these petty squabbles. The truth is Somalia can't develop properly without a central government, and that won't happen without Xamar. I'm not looking at this from a clan point of view, but I'm looking at it from a Chimera point of view if you like. Somalia has spent wandering in the wilderness for too long.

PS: Hate MJs? lol

sxb there is deep mistrust among somali people, there was wars, destruction and hate being sawed for the last 22 years, the way to build trust is to be even handed and to distribute aid accordingly, OK Xamar has to be sorted first, but who can guarantee if Xamar gets prosperous and gets all the arms and wealth it needs it will not starve other regions or even attack them? there is a deep mistrust and the way the SFG should handle is to be fair and even handed then they will get people's hearts and mind, for example if Mog gets 5 projects why cant they allocate the next 3 to other regions?

Haatu   

MoonLight1;955625 wrote:
sxb there is deep mistrust among somali people, there was wars, destruction and hate being sawed for the last 22 years, the way to build trust is to be even handed and to distribute aid accordingly, OK Xamar has to be sorted first, but who can guarantee if Xamar gets prosperous and gets all the arms and wealth it needs it will not starve other regions or even attack them? there is a deep mistrust and the way the SFG should handle is to be fair and even handed then they will get people's hearts and mind, for example if Mog gets 5 projects why cant they allocate the next 3 to other regions?

War yaa diidey what you're suggesting? We're on about resource allocation remember?

Warsamaale, Siyaad's government did.