Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The Highest Jewish Priest Admit Prophet Muhammad Tolerance of Islam

thats geat! but hadiiths such as Bukhari and Muslim hadiiths contradicts what this jewish preist have said whichs Mohamed was a tolarance and so islam is..

according many hadiiths both bukhaari and muslim Muhamed committed killings of non muslims even a pregnant women and Mohamed sc hade a lot of slaves . and a hadiith says mohhamed bough more slaves than he sold. so islamic sources itself contradics that this jewish sheikh said.

nuune   

^^What is your point, if you want to study the science of Hadith in order to understand what is Mudallas, Mursal, Munqadic, Marfuuc, Mawquuf, Matn, Ziyaadatu Thiqa etc, then go for it, and stop this hit and run you are doing so often as soon as you see something concerns Islam is posted, what have contributed since you joined this forum, nothing other than bad mouthing Islam and prophet Mohamed, all your posts are well marked and attest to that.

You need to find another hobby, if you are so well obssessed with this religion, who told you to abandon it at first place and become gaal weynaadey oo murtad ah, orod camal kale yeelo diinta aad ka baxdey laguma soo meereysto.

Thats typical of you (personal attack) :cool: you dont need to you use those fancy arabic words to deny hadiiths and other islamic sources about prophet of islam (puh) massacering yathrib jews.. .. quran only muslims can claim that prophet was tolerant man but ahadiith muslims cant..

Boondheere;956098 wrote:
Thats typical of you (personal attack) :cool: you dont need to you use those fancy arabic words to deny hadiiths and other islamic sources about prophet of islam (puh) massacering yathrib jews.. .. quran only muslims can claim that prophet was tolerant man but ahadiith muslims cant..

Are you a Quranist?

There was no "murders" that the Noble Prophet committed.

Moderators, please watch out for this Boondhere character because he is disparaging the Prophet with no evidences and no basis.

Did the Prophet kill some of his enemies? Of course, but the context was within a time of war. Muhammad (pbuh) wasn't just a Religious Leader but he also was a Military and Political Leader....and sometimes you have to fight. This Boondhere clown expects our Noble Prophet to be some pacifist who allows the Pagans and Jews to commit massacres against the Muslim population and prevent them from practicing Islam.

I dare you, I dare you to show me ONE incident where the Noble Prophet ordered the killing of anyone who was an innocent civilian. The challenge stands you deceptive clown.

DoctorKenney;956215 wrote:
There was no "murders" that the Noble Prophet committed.

Moderators, please watch out for this Boondhere character because he is disparaging the Prophet with no evidences and no basis.

Did the Prophet kill some of his enemies? Of course, but the context was within a time of war. Muhammad (pbuh) wasn't just a Religious Leader but he also was a Military and Political Leader....and sometimes you have to fight. This Boondhere clown expects our Noble Prophet to be some pacifist who allows the Pagans and Jews to commit massacres against the Muslim population and prevent them from practicing Islam.

I dare you, I dare you to show me ONE incident where the Noble Prophet ordered the killing of anyone who was an innocent civilian. The challenge stands you deceptive clown.

the threat is about! Tolerance! and we all know that being tolerance means to forgive your enemies . according sunni islam prophet mohamed PUH was not tolerance as you may Think and here are some my evidance .

hadiiths

Sunan Abu-Dawud

Book 38, Number 4390:

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi

was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

this story is from the story of Massacre of Banu Qurayza . banu qurayza was a jews tribe in yarthrib in 7th Century.

Remember all men of Banu Qurayza were killed after they surrendered and women and Children were taken as slaves.. and todays World if you kill people who surrender during war its called war crime.. so again if you are hadiiths following muslim you can not claime killing people who surrenders a tolerance.

Boondhere, you deceptively answer my Challenge with the story of the Banu Quraiza Jews who were executed by the Muslim forces. I specifically asked for an incident where the Prophet ordered the execution of innocent civilians.

The Quraiza Jews were far from innocent. They broke their treaty with the Muslims and attempted to destroy Medina during the Battle of the Trench, when they allied themselves with the Pagans of Mecca. And they very nearly succeeded in wiping out the Muslims in Medina, if it wasn't for the wit of Nuaim ibn Masud, who deceived the Pagans and the Quraiza Jews and prevented them from going forward in their plan.

Obviously, the Prophet will execute those Jews who openly waged war with him and allied with the enemy.

It is even said:

The siege continued for twenty-five days, during which the Muslims allowed the Jews who had refused to betray the Prophet (peace be upon him) during the Battle of the Ditch to leave and go wherever they wished as a reward for their faithfulness. (Muhammad Al Ghazali, Fiqh-Us-Seerah: Understanding the Life of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), International Islamic Publishing House, p346)

So obviously the Prophet only executed those who openly betrayed him, and this article goes into the issue in greater detail:

http://call-to-monotheism.com/the_execution_of_the_jews_at_bani_quraydah

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/the-expulsion-of-banu-al-qurayzah/

Boondhere, you are extremely dishonest and you point to incidents in the Prophets life, and then take it out of context and claim that Islam is at fault. You really are a character

What about they were killed after they surrendered?? and according a saviour not having (pubes) hair saved hes life and follow boys who had pubes hair were not so lucky as him..

I don't even understand what you said. I literally just gave you links which point to hadiths which state clearly that the warriors were to be executed.

If you're going to give half-witted responses to things you don't understand, than how do you expect me to give you a regular response. You're embarrassing yourself warya

The challenge still stands. Where did the Noble Prophet ever kill an innocent civilian. Either meet my challenge or back down. I'm not gonna tolerate your abuses of Islam on this forum.

Carafaat   

This is interesting. thanks for posting. Check these other Jewish scholars/rabbi's who admit the truth about Islam and Nabi Mohamed(Sallalahu Alayhi Wassalam).