Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

18ka May, Maalinta nadaafadda oo si weyn London looga xusay.

jaaliyada Maamulka Khaatumo State ee cariga Uk ayaa si wayn u xusay 18 May maalinta Nadaafada deegaamada SSC waxaana kasoo qayb galay xuskan Xubno kamida ah gudiga jaaaliyada Khaatumo State ee magaalada London iyo dadwayne kala duwan oo kayimid xaafadaha magaalada London ee magaalo madaxda boqortooyada ingriiska halkaan ka daawo sawirada.

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

http://horufadhi.com/2013/05/19/top-picturs-jaaliyada-khatumo-state-ee-london-oo-siway-uxusay-maalinta-nadaafada-18-may-daawo/

Tallaabo   

NGONGE;952584 wrote:
A brilliant waste of time. Did they pick up any dog mess?
:D

No it is not a waste of time. They have to do it as the judge ordered it:D

A_Khadar   

This cleaning day is slowly growing. This year more cities joined the list: London, Seattle, Kampla, Badhan, LA, Cerigabo and the last but not least facebook users. I am waiting when SOLers also do clean their rooms and houses for this marking it as the day.. ;););)

Tallaabo   

A_Khadar;952586 wrote:
This cleaning day is slowly growing. This year more cities joined the list: London, Seattle, Kampla, Badhan, LA, Cerigabo and the last but not least facebook users. I am waiting when SOLers also do clean their rooms and houses for this marking it as the day..
;)
;)
;)

Khadar I would appreciate if you help me clean my house next 18 May. Thanks in advance:D

Liibaan   

NGONGE;952571 wrote:

there is no clearer sign that the people of LA are unhappy as when you see them do such a thing on the 18th of May. That's something that no matter how much I chose to turn a blind eye to or spin, I really can't ignore.

A_Khadar;952617 wrote:
Ceerigaabo

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Ceerigaabo :D :D

Where is Salax the denier of Darwiish's presence in Ceerigabo