Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

An Apt Illustration by Amin Regarding Barre's Farce

Yunis   

Apophis;951685 wrote:
The internet makes harder for forgeries, like the one above, to succeed.

The original pic and caption:

madaxdhaqameed.png

Walee Xiin Macawiistiina wuu tuuray lately;). On those replies, He seemed to challenge me the authenticity of the image with a straight face, then changed his tune;). Well done Apophis, at least not everyone is deficient in their judgement

Ps. Xiin I am on record in supporting the formation of the state, it’s Wednesday farce election mockery which I objected.

AYOUB   

Cartoon piracy? I knew piracy knows no bound and Xiin has not been well since the hard blow to the head when he fell off the caravan; but this is a funny attempt by the rabbit-puncher. :)

^^:D :D

Ayoub has been in the trenches to ambush xiinfaniin for the last 3 years :D. What gives ?

Yunus, your focus on a mere cartoon, and not the subject of the satire is quite telling :D. Even if the work itself is pirated or not fully authentic, the point it raises and the mirth it creates still stand. Come back to this thread when you feel ready to take on that awoowe