Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Barre Hiiraale announces his victory as President of Jubbaland

warqaad?

The Gedo brothers are working over time today :D

What happened? I thought Gabal dismissed the whole thing as a sham and supported government's position .

Wadani   

So does this mean there will be a war if one of them doesn't accept defeat? I hope saner heads prevail.

Gabbal   

It is erroneous to pin this as one clan versus another. Ask yourself why Ghandi was there, even if he had dropped out, to bless that which he started?

It is past the point of ignoring this as a political difference. This is a man who has come of age when the civil war battles have ended and deserves a fitting response.

If one can claim to have won that conference where none of the other contestants showed up and won with "495 out of 500", Barre Hiiraale can and has also announced to be President of Jubbaland with an even better mandate.

Xiin, the audio is coming.

Gabbal;950157 wrote:

Xiin, the audio is coming.

Gabbal, you and I know Barre is a former warlord who pleaded to stay in a changing city to be with his family . Perhaps distant Mogadishu media outlets are boosting your ego, but why would one entertain the audio of a warlord in a house arrest?

Gabbal   

Xiin-

All I understand now is the level of your desperation. You know better than anyone the swiftness of Barre's sword.

Congratulate Mudane Barre, I guarantee you he will stand on stronger feet in his claim than Madoobe.

^:D :D @ swiftness of Barre's sword.

Gabbal,

Why have you been acting so desperately lately ? I mean, it is joke to post a thread in SOL and say Barre has been elected the leader of Jubbaland :D :D

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;950199 wrote:
^
:D
:D @ swiftness of Barre's sword.

Gabbal,

Why have you been acting so desperately lately ? I mean, it is joke to post a thread in SOL and say Barre has been elected the leader of Jubbaland

Seriously? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Breaking News: SIyaad Barre is the new president of Somalia

Shabelle is being romantic of Galdaduud brothers of yesteryear :D

It is over waryaa, by the way this is not the real pulse of Gedo people hence the cheap resort of paying Shabelle to post this nonsense

Gabbal   

Xiin-

I am not sure if you have realized but for a man who does not have a single village to his name in the named region and received a mere reconciliatory 1/66 "parliamentary" seat in a process he considers most favorable to him, your almost childlike and fickle commentary does not mean much to me.

Who cares what side on the fence Shabelle is? This is not opinion print; this is audio interview. It's not manufactured news, it is real news.

Kindly celebrate the election of presidency of Mudane Barre Aadan Shire or tak your leave.

We wish Barre Hiiraale the best.

I single village to my name??

If that is the case why are you angry while I am happy : the answer is quite simple, I am celebrating the passing of an era that disrupted stability of the region, while you are almost crying for the has been. I want peace and security, you want chaos and insecurity. I have the confidence to thrive and rise, obviously you lack that.

How else would you explain your desperation of invoking the defeated and arrested Barre and his 'swift sword', as you put it, ?