Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Banaanbixii London ee jaaliyadaha Awdal, Khaatumo, Makhir, iyo Jubbaland

Malika   

^As they say, the baboon laughs at other baboons red ugly a**'s , forgetting he too has the same red ugly a** ...ahem!

Carafaat   

Oodweyne, your analysis of some resorting to 'borrowed muscles' have hit nerves in certain corners. Thus Ilyria is dugging deep in history to find some kind of a equation to justify this. :D

Somalia   

The nerve here is the one a secessionist has in taking about nationalism. That is the true crime in this thread, and an insult to intelligence that people such as these can evoke or insinuate the nationalism card, or teach us about their definition of governance with the checkered past that they have.

A society suffering from a surge clan based violence, with a foundation from a white man's system of governance from 2 centuries ago can not dictate to others the meaning of nationalism or governance.

tutu   

Malika;947610 wrote:
^As they say, the baboon laughs at other baboons red ugly a**'s , forgetting he too has the same red ugly a** ...ahem!

Hahaa..Waad laheshay wallee!

Illyria   

O how I love the simplicity in analogies.

And in bringing in a point of historical relevance, which is wasted on secessionists, my point was nicely made, and effortlessly I might add, by Malika in her baboon analogy. priceless.

Malika;947610 wrote:

Carafaat   

Somalilanders did not demonstrate against Somalias goverment. Its the clannish organisation called SAHAL organising these demonstrations against Somalia and its President. There was not even a single demonstration in Somalia, not even in Garowe. a case of delusional diaspora, me thinks.