Sign in to follow this  
D.O.C

Fiska VS Nimco yaasiin mighty clash!

D.O.C   

NIMCO

Shan baa jirey wada dhashoo jeex iyo karin wada dego, jadiinka la quuta iyo maryaha kala jeexan jirey. Waxaa kala jiidey nacab jihaba qaar buu ku daray. Hadaynaan wada jireyn jabuutiyo gaarisiyo jigjiga loo dhamayn, anigu jeesbaan noqdee, hadaan danahayga jirey jir diidku xaguu kayimid. Ma jiid aan isjiidnabaa jeenyaha ina daalibaa hadaan jiro mawjabaa.

FISKA

Shan baa jirey wada dhashoo jeex iyo karin wada dego, jadiinka la quuta iyo maryaha kala jeexan jirey. Waxaa kala jiidey nacab jihaba qaar buu ku daray adaa ila jiri jiree, jabuutiyo gaarisiyo jigjiga aan doonanee jeer hore waa taad midnimo, jid dheer iisoo martee ha jeedane joog walaal. Jirbaan nahay wada dhashee yeynaan cadowgeen u jabin mid aan nakala jeclayn.

D.O.C   

Somalia;946230 wrote:
I cringe for these old women with autotune songs. smh

If gaarissa not part of somalia, why me? if jibuuti is not part of somalia why me? if jigjiga is not part of somalia why me?

jeer hore waa taad midnimo, jid dheer iisoo martee ha jeedane joog walaal. Jirbaan nahay wada dhashee yeynaan cadowgeen u jabin mid aan nakala jeclayn.

+1

D.O.C;946233 wrote:
If gaarissa not part of somalia, why me? if jibuuti is not part of somalia why me? if jigjiga is not part of somalia why me?

Good point.

Somalia   

D.O.C;946233 wrote:

Cause you are already part of Somalia, and have been since 1960 whereas those other lands were never part of Somalia.

D.O.C   

^ You need to understand the meaning of the blue flag with the white star in the middle before you say anything.

D.O.C   

oba hiloowlow;946391 wrote:
why do i need to admit the obvious ninyaho Somalia without waqooyi is like baasto without suugo nah maleh..

Very well said abo, but there is always alternatives. DO NOT SLEEP HUNGRY!

D.O.C   

Oodweyne;946392 wrote:
This song moved me beyond words. For it tell the tragedy of the Somali politics, and how words - artistic ones - do have a better sense of capturing ( even if it's a sentimental way) that reality than all political exhortation a passing politician could spout off.

And lastly both of these ladies have artistically eloquent words not to say a water-tight logic behind their stance. Hence the tragedy of the Somali political predicament.

That is the main objectives that mr sacmaal wanted from this song. This song reminds me of sali seenyo's song "dadkaygii haduu tashaday maxaa loo daba socdaa"

Carafaat   

Oodweyne;946392 wrote:
This song moved me beyond words. For it tell the tragedy of the Somali politics, and how words - artistic ones - do have a better sense of capturing ( even if it's a sentimental way) that reality than all political exhortation a passing politician could spout off.

And lastly both of these ladies have artistically eloquent words not to say a water-tight logic behind their stance. Hence the tragedy of the Somali political predicament.

Indeed a moving song. Inshallah one day that unity that the Somali people are craving for will become reality.