Sign in to follow this  
D.O.C

Fiska VS Nimco yaasiin mighty clash!

D.O.C   

Please, please listen to this advice, before for give any comment on any issues or thread, think first!!!!!!

D.O.C   

Illyria;946548 wrote:
The relvance of the age was 'cos your response were those of a child.

Now you insulting me ahahh SORRY FOR THE LAUGH!

Carafaat   

D.O.C;946540 wrote:
Carafaad i am just baffled with this person
:D

Ilyria's fears and objection are not poetic, he has some political fears. Just tell him Puntland is part and parcel of Somalia. It will not be forgotten and will be included in any Union between Somalia and Somaliland. :D

Illyria   

if you can only re-read what you wrote, and then take your own advise and think first.

D.O.C;946483 wrote:
First of all, i believe you misunderstood the whole ditty and its meaning or maybe you were listening to another melody while you in visit to this thread, i don’t know!

While i am taking your starting quote “Without taking anything away from the vocals of the two ladies on display, I take issue with the lyrics from three angles”

For your first angle, you only criticise the lyrics itself without any elucidation of your dislike except the “
deelqaaf
”. The composer (abwaan) of the song had perfectly demonstrated a high level neutrality for both parts (Somalia and Somaliland).
May be we as different nations describe the word “deelqaaf” in different ways and that shows our widening differences in contrary to the words that southerners crave to say “same people, same language and same religion” therefore i take that as one down two to go.

Secondly angle, you disputed about the word “
anigu baan jees noqdee
” again this idiom replicates the previous illustrations of your word “deelqaaf” nothing else. With triangle, yes this is where the most population of the country resides and also it is where the decision is made and final. If you referring your argument to one qabiil rather than 3 cities, then you need to come out from your shell and be man enough to say that. The infirmity of your afSomali continues especially where you favoured “ardaa over jees”. Ardaa is more associated with single qabiil and can only be confined to xigto or close clan. Where the jees is definitely out of the qabiil context, for instance a one can say “this guy is my ardaa, but not jees, so you once again lost the plot.

And finally the terminology of "
jeer hore waa taad midnimo, jid dheer iisoo martee ha jeedane joog walaal
" intelligibly displays the capability, the proficiency and competence of Somaliland people shown last time (1960s) when the two Somalis united breaking all the obstacle somalilanders faced with enormous flair. The northerners fought back in all hindrances in order to safeguard the abused brothers/ sisters (in the southern Somalia) from their Italian owners who were using these human being as bridges, overpasses, flyovers not to mention various maltreatment they faced daily basis. In all, this verse means “you (Somaliland) had initiated and brokered the lengthy awaited unionship of somalia with great difficulties, please don’t leave me, rather stay.

Illyria;946518 wrote:
So now reer Hawd are considered reer Koonfureed?

What is your definition of the word "Deelqaaf" in poetry?

D.O.C   

I guess you chained in your own room....

As a grown up man, you are not guiding me to anywhere but copy and paste ;)

D.O.C   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;946561 wrote:
Jir baa nahay wada dhashee

Yeynaan cadowgeena u jabin

Midaan na kala jecleyn

Waa haddee kuwa inta ku jiro wax maqlaayaan even.

what is your opinion on this specific song? Does it accuse anyone?