Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Gedo elders reject the Kismayo conference.

Waxgarad kasoo jeeda Gobolka Gedo oo ka soo Hor-jeestay shirka ka socda Magaalada Kismaayo ee Gobolka J/Hoose

Sabti, 04 May, 2013(HOL) :- Shir ballaaran oo ay kasoo qeybgaleen qaar kamid ah beelaha dega gobolka Gedo islamarkaana ka dhacay magaalada Luuq ee gobolkaasi ayaa waxa looga soo horjeestay shirka maamul u sameynta Jubooyinka eek a socdo Kismaayo.

Shirkan oo socday mudo laba maalmood ah islamarkaana uu shir gudoominayay Ugaaska Beesha **** Ugaas Max’ed Ugaas Xasan yarrow ayaa waxa laga soo saaray qodobo dhowr ah oo ay saxiixeen dhamaan xubnihii shirka kasoo qeybgalay.

Qodobadii kasoo baxay shirka oo nuqul kamid ah soo gaaray Shabakadda HOL ayaa waxa ay u qornaayeen sidatay:-

Waxaan si buuxda u cadeeyneynaa in beelaha dega gobolka Gedo aysan wax ergo ah u dirsan shirka ka soconayo magaalada Kismaayo islamarahaantaana waxaan dowladda Soomaaliya ka codsaneeynaa in ay soo kala dhexgasho kooxaha isku heysta Kismaayo.

Waxaan ku baaqeynaa shiweeyne lagu qaban doono gobolka Gedo, kaasoo ay kasoo qeybgali doonaan dhamaan qeybaha bulshada gobollada Jubooyinka iyo jaaliyadaha dibadda.

Waxaan shirkan ku taageereynaa qorshaha dowladda federaalka ee maamul u sameynta gobollada dalka.

Waxaan isku afgarannay in la qabto guddi qabanqaabo oo u gogolxaaro shirweeynaha lagu qaban doono gobolka.

Warsaxaafadeedkan ayaa waxaa saxiixay waxgaradkii iyo siyaasiyiinta shirka kasoo qeybgashay, waxaan wixii faahfaahin ah oo ku saabsan kulankan lagala xiriiri karaan masuuliyiinta cinwaannadooda ay hoos ku xusanyihiin.

Dabrow   

Good news and hopefully this clear out the fake illusion of that the locals support this foreign driven IGAD project. Very patriotic people and of course bad news for Kenyas ambitions in the region.

Dabrow   

Naxar Nugaaleed;946017 wrote:
Gedo can join bay and bakool

One can be supportive of the idea of a state for the three regions without be supportive of this ongoing process. Joining bay and bakool is not even at the table. And that would be against Gedo community wishes.

so you're for state for the jubas and gedo but oppose a process that result in such a thing and has managed to bring together all the communities from this region? If you have the time please explain to me like a five year old dabrow.

Dabrow   

You make it sound illogical but its really simple. The idea of three regions forming jubbaland I support but not how this process has evolved and become. Therefor not only gedo community but other local communities have also abonded this foreign project. Is in need of fresh start with all the stakeholders and goverment support to create a new federal state. A somali led project. Not a IGAD one nor Kenyan.

But some will keep insist and tell us that this project is still possible even without gedo community who also reside in large numbers in kismayo. You said yourself gedo should join bay iyo bakool. You need to wake up sxb and face reality.:D

Obviously the only solution is to restart this process and get everybody onbard including the somali goverment. This is the way forward.

I got absolutely nothing from that

1, kenya. we need to put this conspiracy theory aside for now, all the communities reps are there in Kismaayo, whose missing that needs to be there?

2. fresh start. why, how will re mobilizing all these people again be beneficial and what will be defferent

3. Government support. what if the government becomes an obstacle like it is now. why do they need to be involved in a local matter

Last, but not least I said Gedo can join bay and bakool because you only need two regions, if Gedo as issues with the jubas maxa isku khasbay?

All in all, this explanation is a complete failure Dabrow, you continue to oppose this process without telling us why and falling back on meaningless talking points: Kenya and everyone needs to be on board. If thats all there is to it please ignore my requist.

Dabrow   

First of all its not a conspiracy teori. Its a fact. And you can google about kenyans role in this matter. The president and pm has been traviling around countries to adress this matter. But I understand that this is a way for you to discredit me.:)

You fail to understand that im not against the idea but how this process has become over time. There has to be restart in this process. If this state is going to be a reality.

This is not a local matter anymore since foreign agendas are at play here. The somali gov needs to be involved in this matter.

Gedo has no issues with jubas. They only have concerns about this process. Either it will be restarted or a new process about statebuilding in the jubbas and gedo will begin.

Carafaat   

Lets first think about freeing Al Shabaab from the region, then start the process of a genuine bottem-up reconciliation that is so direly needed between the communities in Jamaame, Jilib, Luuq, Baardhere, Afmadoow, Doolow, etc and then we can start with real state building. I really dont care if these states would be based on 1,2 or 3 Provinces that is for the local communities to decide after all constuling all communities/districts. If this is not done, then I am afraid we will see another decade of renegade district seceding from the Jubba State.

Gabbal   

I never understood the Bay and Bakool connection some pin to Gedo. Sure the communities in those two regions compromise some of the minority groups in some districts of Gedo. Beyond that Gedo is more affiliated with commerce and economic issues to neighboring Kenya districts just like the Jubba region. Gedo has Jubba river issues which is shared with Jubba regions such as flooding and shared impact. Gedo's herders go south to Jubba region and never east to Bay. Gedo depends on Kismaayo port and is heavily impacted by its politics more than it could ever by Baydhabo. Truth be told Gedo is as observant of Baydhabo as much as it is of Jowhar or Beled-Weyne. Gedo's people are more invested in the economic vitality and trade of the trans-Jubba communities more than east to Bay and Bakool. Af maay is not the standard dialectof politics, trade, and everyday life wheras it has a complete monopoly on Bay and Bakool.

In all the metrics of where a state should go virtually there is no rationale reason for lining Gedo with Bay and Bakool as opposed to the Jubba region. It seems the only purpose some bring this up is because of the clan composition of some of Gedo's minority groups. It that is the case, one can make the argument Gedo's majority population is also affiliated with the Jubba region than east. And even then, the minority groups of Gedo have a much healthier and durable relationship with their nighbors living with them and share their destiny than someone in Baydhabo who is the same clan as them.

dabrow am not trying to discredit anything, I just know that no self respecting jubalander would hide behind the nonesense about kenyans and ethios. its cool if you don't wish to share your true objections here, you can pm me but am still awaiting a true reason....

Gabbal;946141 wrote:
I never understood the Bay and Bakool connection some pin to Gedo. Sure the communities in those two regions compromise some of the minority groups in some districts of Gedo. Beyond that Gedo is more affiliated with commerce and economic issues to neighboring Kenya districts just like the Jubba region. Gedo has Jubba river issues which is shared with Jubba regions such as flooding and shared impact. Gedo's herders go south to Jubba region and never east to Bay. Gedo depends on Kismaayo port and is heavily impacted by its politics more than Baydhabo could ever be. Gedo's people are more invested in the economic vitality and trade of the trans-Jubba communities more than east to Bay and Bakool. Af maay is not the standard language of politics, trade, and everyday life wheras it has a complete monopoly on Bay and Bakool.

In all the metrics of where a state should go virtually there is no rationale reason for lining Gedo with Bay and Bakool as opposed to the Jubba region. It seems the only purpose some bring this up is because of the clan composition of some of Gedo's minority groups. It that is the case, one can make the argument Gedo's majority population is also affiliated with the Jubba region than east. And even then, the minority groups of Gedo have a much healthier and durable relationship with their nighbors living with them and share their destiny than someone in Baydhabo who is the same clan as them.

Dude that Gedo has closer trade and linguistic relations with the Jubas is clear to all but you guys. you have two options, go with jubaland or call it a day and go with bay and bakool or shabelle hoose. your call... right now your all acting like the wronged step child lol

Gabbal   

These are not mutually exclusive factors. Just because one opposes Kenya's concoction doesn't mean one does not believe in Jubbaland. Jubbaland's existence to be is a self-evident reality. It just will not be built through a flawed and foreign imported project. It will be built with legitimacy from the Somali pople and state and with a foundation that cannot be undermined in the future.

The Zack   

Naxar Nugaaleed;946150 wrote:
. its cool if you don't wish to share your true objections here, you can pm me but am still awaiting a true reason....

LOL@NN, you got him cornered. Intee ka baxaa? Inta.. intee ka baxaa? aa ka dhacday.

He won't tell you the true reason, none of them would. They have no guts to tell their true reason. I will tell you the true reason, "another clan" by the name of OG is in the driving seat. Worst of all, "Puntlanders" maybe setting up a trap for the Gedo folks. That is the reason they are against this Jubbaland. Every time someone from Gedo mentions Kenya, they don't really mean Kenya. Actually they love Kenya. Majority of the half million in Dhadhaab refugees are from Gedo. I have seen them myself. Gedo has a lot of appreciation for Kenya, they know Kenya is not trying to take over nor rule their land.

I like how you put it here, Gedo has indeed two options, maybe even three options.

A. Join Jubbaland

B. Join Bay and Bakool

C. None of the above

Daqane   

That is the reason they are against this Jubbaland. Every time someone from Gedo mentions Kenya, they don't really mean Kenya. Actually they love Kenya.
Majority of the half million in Dhadhaab refugees are from Gedo. I have seen them myself.
Gedo has a lot of appreciation for Kenya, they know
Kenya is not trying to take over nor rule their land.

Walaahi dhaba*****niimo is a genetic trait to be sure.

Brother Zack o thou of the hot air, Gedo will be a part of a free fair and re conciliated jubbaland state, tell that to your other Kikuyu butlers and shoe shiners, maybe they will believe it coming from one as afflicted as they are.