Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Faroole is not attending the London conference its official.

Carafaat   

Naxar Nugaaleed;945609 wrote:
Carafaat, a conference intended to bring Somalis together is not foreign policy.

Its not a reconciliation conference but rather an international donor conference.

sxb the government appointed admins for Hiiraan and baay and bakool everything is working the way it should its jubbalanders who think they are special and above the law

As I understand it, hiiraan wants to be a federal state and there have been problems in bay and bakool appointments. And no jubalanders don't think they're above the law, there is clear precedent for what they are doing. and I forgot Galmudhug too

Hiiraan wants to become a federal state however the constitution says 2 or more regions, there are some rumours that Hiiraan will join Shabelle's as soon its 100% liberated. As for Bay and Bakool Geesey was a spoiler and he was taken cared by....

ok then what are they doing tell me?

Carafaat;945598 wrote:
Xiin, Puntland was not even invited but was however consulted by Hasan Sheick in his recent trip to Garowe.

Really, Puntland wasn't invited? A federal state in Somalia was excluded and Somaliland was courted to attend,that doesn't make any sense. If that is true then Puntlanders have the right to be leery of the agenda of this government and do everything to secure their interest and disregard this president. Puntland no attending is a huge failure and I'd have said a mistake but maybe their fears are justified.

Carafaat   

Suldaanka;945795 wrote:
Faroole is digging a hole for himself and his fella Pirates.

Yes, he is. And unfortunately there is little Puntlanders can do about it. Cause then othey would have to choose between opposing Faroole (create a sustainable Puntland) and follow Faroole (create a leverage and a place within Somalia). Most would choose the later over the desert of Bari/Nugaal.