Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

Xiisad ka tagaan Magaalada Kismaayo, kaddib markii uu xalay halkaas gaaray Col.Barre Hiiraale

Adeer Barre Hiiraale waa caade qaate, nin waalalah galgaduud kusocda oo Muqdisho kayimid waa in Madaxa laga toogta. Ahmed Madoobe has an opportunity here to obliterate the caade qaate.

But its good to note that the secessionist hope and by extention HAG depends on forces of to hit each other.

^^Waranle W, Barre is a saint compare to those we make peace with ---think of Qaybdiid and Caato. Somalia shall move forward , and we shall never look back . Our politics must be informed by our civil war experience, however. And there is a distinction for the discerning ...

Waranle_Warrior;943187 wrote:
Adeer Barre Hiiraale waa caade qaate, nin waalalah galgaduud kusocda oo Muqdisho kayimid waa in Madaxa laga toogta. Ahmed Madoobe has an opportunity here to obliterate the caade qaate.

But its good to note that the secessionist hope and by extention HAG depends on forces of to hit each other.

The gedo community disagrees they believe hiiraale is there man in Kismayo i do not know a person from the gedo community who doesn't respect Col Hiiraale. He is there to prevent the kabo hegemony over the gedo community. And if that means being allied to Mogadishu than so be it there are some who are allied to Uhurro Kenyatta. This arrival of Col hiiraale is a game changer.

The Zack;943182 wrote:
Mintid, at least be a man enough and tell us you are against Jubbaland because of clannish reasons. We know it already you just don't have the balls to say that hence you try to hide behind other stuff.

P.s. Hiiraale is my cousin and I welcome him to his city. Now bax is ciiji.

Zack,

It's irrelevant whether I'm for it or against it. I have no influence over the outcome(even though some on this Forum give me supernatural powers to affect the outcome & pray that I will stop commenting...LOL).

But I do enjoy commenting on the political game from the sidelines & pointing out the latest developments.

Now you refer to Barre Hiraale as your cousin and kin, but W_W, who happens to be on your team says otherwise......

Waranle_Warrior;943187 wrote:
Adeer
Barre Hiiraale waa caade qaate
, nin waalalah galgaduud kusocda oo Muqdisho kayimid waa in
Madaxa laga toogta
. Ahmed
Madoobe has an opportunity here to obliterate the caade qaate

But its good to note that the secessionist hope and by extention HAG depends on forces of D to hit each other.

Now, is it the usual schizophrenia I've gotten used to in certain corners that's at display here?

Or is it my other theory of the mule being used to carry another's agenda?

Which is it??

Mintid the pirates and the Azanians are not on the same level when it comes to how to deal with the gedo community and their leaders they wish to deal with them but it seems the pirates want to adopt a more hostile policy towards the gedo community interests than the Aazanians. The Azanians seem to be oke with the situation i even think in the near future they will fully embrace the government in Mogadishu. Remember the Azanians and the HAG community share common political values since the early 90s there just seems to be a little miss understanding between Mogadishu and the Azanians. Remember few months ago madoobe was on the verge to visit xamar this still can happen but it needs time.

A_Khadar   

Specially I appreciated the touching clarity in here, when you have made the "allusion" of how "Khatumo folks" were discarded the minute it became clear that Somaliland may do a military damage to Garowe itself, if the pirate boys don't stop intervening the fate of Sool region...

Never thought Odeyga weyn sidii wax magaratada inu this low u hadlo.. War SL tii militia yar oo one family buhodle ka qabsan weyday sow maaha. Maxay Garowe yeeli kartaa? Adeer dee mar mar baa la yar qajilaa oo wax kasta lama soo qoro..

Keep this topic as its relevent to Kismayo issue rather than leaving your foot prints all over the map... This is a friendly advice;);)

xiinfaniin;943194 wrote:
Mintid and Xaaji are over doing it
:D

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Attaboy, Xiin....

Try to repair that tattered 'tent'.

Just when you almost got it to stand up on its poles, Waranle_Warrior, among others, races in to tear it down to the ground ;)

Once again ;)

^I have no meaningful response for the secessionist apart from taking what they say positively. Waxay ogyihiin dhulka iyo awooda balaaran ee Maroodiga oo kale ah ee and thus employing the logic: Lafa Maroodi iyagaa la isku jabiyaa.

Xiinow bro I don't see anything good coming out of Hiiraale, yes we dealt with Qaybdiid or even the former General Caydiid as you say but those mean were adversaries whom were on the other side of the fence whereas you want to deal with Hiiraale as partner in peace and in creating stability for the region when he's 'caadi-qaate' propped up from Mogadishu.

All the former warlords that ruled Kismayo at one point or another such as Hiiraale, Morgan and JEES should stay out of it for sake of peace and long term stability between the brotherly communities in the region.

A_Khadar   

Mintid Farayar;943192 wrote:
Zack,

It's irrelevant whether I'm for it or against it. I have no influence over the outcome(even though some on this Forum give me supernatural powers to affect the outcome & pray that I will stop commenting...LOL).

But I do enjoy commenting on the political game from the sidelines & pointing out the latest developments.

I thought you have prayers and propaganda feeds.. Those can be influeninal esp. if the prayers are accepted..

A_Khadar;943200 wrote:
I thought you have prayers and propaganda feeds.. Those can be influeninal esp. if the prayers are accepted..

Sheekadani ha inoo dambeyso ee...

Did you find out where Ali Isse was last summer?

;)

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;943206 wrote:
Khadar,

Saaxib, you really let yourself down in your ability to be a canon-foder, you see Las-Anod is stone away from Garowe, and furthermore this pirate-fiefdom have had 6 years (since 2007) to reciprocate your "affection" for them by winning your city back from us and for you.

And yet again, they can't do jack all about. Do you think it's their sense of decency that have stayed their hands in here?

Saaxiib, Pirate Farole knows and even Cadde Muse knew that if any forces coming from pirate-land side of things ever try to recapture Las-Anod, then the battle itself will be happening in Garowe itself and not Las-Anod.

As for your affection, perhaps, one of these days, you may want to ask them to pay you in kind and stop cooperating against your interest with the likes of Somaliland,..

Hence the just advice I would give to you in here is that you must know that since 1998 you have been showing your "undying love" for the pirates and in return you have lost lands and people to your "enemy" without those you have given your heart doing nothing about it.

And in fact, in recent times they even start harassing you and treating you no better than what you should of expect from your traditional enemy..

It’s unbelievably crazy that you, Oodweyne, not XX and Salaaxa also would believe this. So Since the oldest of the habro in here, Oodweyne, also entertains himself that Garowe admin couldn’t liberate LA just because it feared for its capital, the undeliverable project severely damaged all of you. May God help you..

Seriously? You know there is certain level that one can have discussion with you but if you are riding on such “marfish stories”, God forbid you’re, Aint let you down but may be the total desperation of the project’s prolonged result did it.. I was expecting such things from only Salaaxa, XX, JB and the likes but not from the old man whom I thought is well informed with the reality. Who thought, Missiles fired from Hargaysa can hit Garoowe?

Illyria   

Khadarow faanka iyo baal xooftada habraha looma dan galo. haddii kale inta aad dhab moodo ayaad dharbaaxi, deetana abti maxaad ii dishay baa xigi. marka weligaa u tur gibinada ilma bucur bacayr.

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;943220 wrote:
So Khadar,

Pirate-land was basically playing dead and the reason they haven't shown any stomach to go after that city (even before the garaad family have decided to form their own khatumo) must to do with what?

You mean to tell me they have decided to allow that city to remain in our hand out of their good and muslim decency?

Again, I wasted whole lot valuable time of mine thinking you were well informed, but sadly learned you’re rely on stories form "Marfishes" and the sites Salaxa and XX write. Unless you are suffering from short memory and couldn't remember about this since it has been discussed many times in this same forum. So if you want to get an answer for your question, I am sure you have plenty of time in your hands so why don't you dig in from this forum and find yourself..