Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Jubba on the Agenda

^Indeed the whole stunt was mind-boggling, of all the countries Djibouti wanted to mediate the three countries as if Djibouti were sincere and neutral in the Somali conflict all along. People look for cures where there is not. If you Djibouti wanted to make mediation they should do for HAG and D.

Djibouti and specially Omar Gheele's tactics was always there, we know how they regularly and ashamedly supported one side of warring groups in Somalia, we know how he brought Abdiqasim in Arta, we know how hostile his government were to Yey's reign and we know how Shariif was made again in Djibouti and now we see his old tactics with Culosow and their policy to minimize D influence in Somalia. Only last week the speaker of the partliament in Djibouti spoke against Jubaland and denounce it.

Marka wax lala yaabo in Djibouti ay iska dhigto inay dhaxdhaxaad katahay arimaha Somalia, iyo inay maalin kasta Kismayo kahadlaan sidi inay Somalia katirsanyihiin.

Mario B   

Che -Guevara;942889 wrote:
A secessionists lecturing others on treason. haha What a hoot.

Caraafat is not a secessionist but a confused unionist, he opposes 'clan federalism' in the former Italia Somaliland [ rightly so IMO] but instead of being consistent he instead turns around and advocate a type of confederacy between Hargeisa and Mogadishu. This is where, I believe ,his politics should be attacked.:)

Mario B   

xiinfaniin;943230 wrote:
^^One have a theory about you and Carafaat
:D

Labadeennuba isbitaal baad u baahantihiin

I think you need to change, I don't like where you're taking us. :)