Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Jubba on the Agenda

Its going to be interesting we will soon know uhurrus policy on kismayo. I have a feeling he doesnt want to stay to long in somalia

The kdf will not attack alshabaab in middle juba or other districts in lower jubba. They are fine with how things are going

Jacpher   

^No matter how much you paint Jubbaland initiative foreign and Kenyan, at the end of the day, no one has a monopoly over the people of the region, not Hassan, not Kenyatta. This idea of killing it off will complicate the matters more and people will come to question Hassan's own legitimacy. It is a constitutional issue, not which Amison troops favor it. Kenya can stay or go but Jubbaland isn't going anywhere. The opposition is barking on a wrong tree, I think.

Carafaat   

Oodweyne, Jacpher and co dont regard Hasan Sheick as their President. He even questions his legitimacy. He rather supports Kenyatta and his policies towards Somalia. History will remember this as treason. When the Somali-Kenyans go back to their beloved NFD, he will stand alone again. Just like when he was chearleading on top of Ethiopian tanks for the Ethiopians invasion of Mogadishu

Carafaat   

Che, choosing a foreign country over your own is diffrent from our own internal politicking. Your attempt to cover for tolka has been noted though.

P.S. I repeat,I dont support secession.

Carafaat   

Che, well I am. But atleast I use arguments rather then barking just for the sake of tolka tolka without any use of reason, logic, argument or complete sentences. Your blood is just boiling but no content. Please send a PM to Duke to return, atleast he used full sentences. :D

Carafaat   

Carafaat;942892 wrote:
Che, choosing a foreign country over your own is diffrent from our own internal politicking. Your attempt to cover for tolka has been noted though.

P.S. I repeat,I dont support secession.

I dont expect Somali-Ethiopians as yourself to care about Somalia. Certainly not when they are the kind that supported foreign ideologies yesterday (Shabaab) and today foreign troops( Kikuyu).

Again where's the argument?

Somali-Ethiopian? And you have audacity to question others. Najis

AS fight invaders. They have my support as long as they are killing invaders.

Carafaat   

You oppose Ethiopia in Somalia but supprt Kikuyus. One would call that inconsistent or a clan hypocrite, to say the least. :D

Jacpher   

^He is making sh1t up as he goes. Don't waste your time.

Waryee Carafaat, while you are at it, point out to the gallery where Jacpher supported Amxaaro tanks. Put it up or shut it up.