Sign in to follow this  
SomaliPhilosopher

SOL Reading Club

Wadani   

Wow, that book is written in amazing Somali. I will definitely read it insha'Allah, if only to improve my vocabulary. But I can't commit to it now as im currently tackling a few other works.

Wadani;942149 wrote:
Wow, that book is written in amazing Somali. I will definitely read it insha'Allah, if only to improve my vocabulary. But I can't commit to it now as im currently tackling a few other works.

you're always busy, ma istidhi?

the number of times you've alluded to being busy is beyond pathetic. inaar, faanka naga daa. you're not the only person busy, here. some of us are very busy, you know.

Coofle   

SP nice read sxb, you won't regret it....The language is superb and the book is emotional, for a moment it made me develop blind and sentimental hatred against our neighbors the Ethiopians

Why can't these books be reprinted by some education ministry in the Somali regions, say Jabuuti, Kiliilka5, SL, PL etc? I don't get it. If something is >30yrs old, you can claim "creative commons" and give copyright laws the middle finger...

Written by faarax maxamed jaamac cawl, author of the first Somali published novel.

Dhibbanaha aan dhalan Muqdisho: [s.n.], 1989.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,, Am I missing something here ??? :D

Haatu   

Jacaylbaro;942313 wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,, Am I missing something here ???
:D

You're a parasite to the common good old man. Gabbalkiina wuu dhacaayaa (you're cursed generation that is).