Sign in to follow this  
Illyria

Secessionists' negative propaganda against federal states

uchi   

Waryaa XX you need to stop the division you are creating, have you no shame? How old are you by the way? All your threads and posts are mostly negative, what gives?

Carafaat, the unity I'm referring to is the Somali & Somaliland one, not the one XX is advocating for.

Carafaat   

uchi;941753 wrote:
Waryaa XX you need to stop the division you are creating, have you no shame? How old are you by the way? All your threads and posts are mostly negative, what gives?

Carafaat, the unity I'm referring to is the Somali & Somaliland one, not the one XX is advocating for.

still support it, nothing changed. In fact I hope the Somaliland and Somalia talks lead to Unity. But I see many opponent that are trying to disrupt these talks.

NGONGE   

Illyria;941239 wrote:
Very mature. Next time stick with the kids who laugh at your one-liner zingers and incessant use of iconography, stay away from adult discussions. obviously you cannot break bread with men of the hard knock club.

When the going gets tough the triangles tuck tail.

Put me at ease. are you out of your little mind? And why assume I would get angry with a loony behind a keyborad some thousand miles away?

So, in your self-inflicted, spleen-bursing, wall-pounding, mouth-foaming session of rage, you missed the breakdown about the regional representaion? Typical secessionst.

Oh! Sorry saaxib, I spent a lifetime not knowing what "adult discussion" looks like. Now that I know, I'll take your advice and stay well away. :D :D

Samafal   

It's never been secret that the secessionists have always been allergic to Somalia's federalism because they do understand better than some what it means and how it counters their whole objective of seceding. They also know very well that, in the absence and ever eluding recognition, they will always be lambasted with the rest of the federal states wether they love it or loathe it. Hence their constant hate towards anything Puntland and now Jubbaland. It's no brainier why our SOL resident separatist Qat chewers spend their precious time day and night bombarding us with slightest perceived bad news about said regions. But as Somali proverb goes " waa nacayb iyo ninkiis"

Illyria   

There are two currencies the secessionists peddle. One is daily rationing of “Cay” of anyone in their vicinity. The other is a non-stop “Cuqdad” of anything that breathes.

Now, to understand how it works you have to be familiar with their make-up.

An old man once said “Habruhu waa indha ku garaadle oo sida caruurta ayaa loo calaa”. If you handle them gently they will defecate on you. But if you harness them with long enough rope and strike as they try to get out of hand, they will serve you well till the end. History supports the old man’s theory. Just read the history of the British in the days of the colonies.

The problem is when they are with Somalis from the South, who do not know them well, they are the loudest and the most proud, but deep down they are troubled souls with flawed character.

Just observe this other trend.

If you talk to one of them the rest will automatically and without fail do two things.

Firstly, they will start “in ay isu nacamleeyaan”.

And secondly, they will all come armed with sticks and knives.

Other groups are familiar with man-o-man engagement. They are not. And watch how no other group does that. See if you can explain that one away.

Put it differently a sense of inferiority complex that drove them to seek secession from a group of people whom they claim to have wronged them, yet have audacity to claim those same peoples' territories all in the name of seeking unity. An irony, for the life of me I can never understand. One for the history books.

Carafaat   

Ilyria, this is the political section, we discuss politics here and sometimes fadhi kudirir. What you wrote here is a pychiatric analysis and therefor medical in nature. So I do think you might need a pychiater to hear your analysis here and maybe provide some therapy as well in the course. :D

Illyria   

I wonder who whispered those clever remarks to your ears? Or did you come up with them all by yourself? Fariid fariid dhalay.

NGONGE;941783 wrote:
Oh! Sorry
saaxib
, I spent a lifetime not knowing what "adult discussion" looks like. Now that I know, I'll take your advice and stay well away.
:D
:D

Carafaat   

Illyria;942078 wrote:
There are two currencies the secessionists peddle. One is daily rationing of “Cay” of anyone in their vicinity. The other is a non-stop “Cuqdad” of anything that breathes.

Now, to understand how it works you have to be familiar with their make-up.

An old man once said “Habruhu waa indha ku garaadle oo sida caruurta ayaa loo calaa”. If you handle them gently they will defecate on you. But if you harness them with long enough rope and strike as they try to get out of hand, they will serve you well till the end. History supports the old man’s theory. Just read the history of the British in the days of the colonies.

The problem is when they are with Somalis from the South, who do not know them well, they are the loudest and the most proud, but deep down they are troubled souls with flawed character.

Just observe this other trend.

If you talk to one of them the rest will automatically and without fail do two things.

Firstly, they will start “in ay isu nacamleeyaan”.

And secondly, they will all come armed with sticks and knives.

Other groups are familiar with man-o-man engagement. They are not. And watch how no other group does that. See if you can explain that one away.

Put it differently a sense of inferiority complex that drove them to seek secession from a group of people whom they claim to have wronged them, yet have audacity to claim those same peoples' territories all in the name of seeking unity. An irony, for the life of me I can never understand. One for the history books.

:D this one is for the record. Just in case you might try to edit.