Sign in to follow this  
Illyria

Secessionists' negative propaganda against federal states

Illyria   

There is trend I observe in this forum. it is entertaining to watch how loud the secessionists from the trio Habro's triangle (Hargeysa-Berbera-Burco) are against federalism and federal states in Somalia. A good example is their daily bombardment of the forum with negative progranda against Puntland, Jubaland, Southwest, Khaatumo, Awdal, Galmudug, Ximan & Xeeb or whatever state emerges. It makes perfect sense 'cos for their dream project to succeed, they have to create smoke and vilify federalism, and go against all efforts against the formation of federal states in Somalia. All negative propaganda is seen as positive contributing to their end goal. Even their fake unionists are on the campaign. They are always seeking, and sometimes fabricate negative news about one of the federal states or an emerging state or upcoming regions. It is also commical and sometimes laughable to read their commentary to realise how clueless they are, but for them, it is pure gold. For them history began yesterday, but horaa loo yiri Dhallaan Qayladi, Waa Qaboonada.

What is however troubling is how HAG fans, who are supposedly unionists are on the same bandwagon without realising the game being played. I understand they are a bit slow when it comes to politics, but will it be too late by the time they wake up to realise the game?

Genuine pro-unionists, whether in favour of federalism or not should be on the lookout, and beware of the trap being laid.

Illyria   

Try it again and this time see if you could put that organ up your head to a good use.

NGONGE;941187 wrote:
^^ So secessionists are bad and HAG are puppets? Ya hadhay marka?
:D

Illyria   

Could you go and play while I talk to the grown ups?

Xaaji Xunjuf;941188 wrote:
How can HAG be played when they have the Presidency and Capital on lock, they cant be played they have it all under control:D

Illyria   

So in your estimation the whole country is HAG and the triangles? Again, read one more time. of the 18 regions, the triangles are found in 3, and the HAGs are found in 4 including the capital. so what happened to remaining 11 regions?

NGONGE;941195 wrote:
^^ I did. Answer the question please.
:)

NGONGE;941195 wrote:
^^ I did. Answer the question please.
:)

Dadka qaar ba jeclayn jawaabta runta ah , qolyaha HAG dantooda wa garteen , dad ba arinta aad uga so horjeeda.

Tallaabo;941198 wrote:
Waxa hadhay the "nationalists".

Tallaabo it depends what kind of nationalists the tribal nationalists the pirate nationalists we have them all.

Somalia   

True that, the capital is controlled by HAG who is occupying the homes of innocent people they killed decades ago, they are raising their kids there, eating, sleeping, praying, reading the quran, trying to be pious, but we all know they are destined for hell of course, that's just obvious. :(

As for the secessionists, they aren't doing good which is why they are so focused on federal states such as Puntland but now also Jubbaland, they see Jubbaland as an obstacle, we welcome this development.

They'll have you believe some kind of undercover conspiracy is being hatched by "HAG" and "SNM" :D, when Britain is now trying to give them more autonomy within Somalia (as if they haven't got it :D) and possible exit like South Sudan, how a referendum work, will the government recognize them as British Somaliland when they cast the ballot, if they do, then that's troubling and a war must be started in the name of the white star and the oceanic blue. :eek:

^^ Jubbaland has no effect on Somaliland , the jubbaland resistance is coming from Mogadishu and HAG elements in Jubbaland, and the goverment of Somalia hassan sheikh and mr saacid farax. You will never hear Somaliland politicians talking about Kismayo, its not important for them. There is no HAG and SNM conspiracy there is just some talks beween Somalia and Somaliland regarding their future relationship nothing to worry about. Talk To xiin he believes everything is under control. Khatumo is also opposed by the garowe clan enclave remember how biindhe was refused to use galkacyo airports and was forced to go to caabuudwaaq.

NGONGE   

Illyria;941197 wrote:
So in your estimation the whole country is HAG and the triangles? Again, read one more time. of the 18 regions, the triangles are found in 3, and the HAGs are found in 4 including the capital. so what happened to remaining 11 regions?

It was a simple question, saaxib. You criticised SL and HAG. I asked you who was left? Are you saying everyone else is good?

Illyria   

You are missing the bloody point, which is about the triangles and are instead reaching for a quick zinger.

I see the answer did not satisfy you.

You are assuming the triangles are bad. I am not. I am only observing a trend, but you keep avoiding it.

NGONGE;941208 wrote:
It was a simple question, saaxib. You criticised SL and HAG. I asked you who was left? Are you saying everyone else is good?