Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Mooshin by the pseudo nationalists

Tallaabo   

Waranle_Warrior;940201 wrote:
Lets be realistic waryaada, SNM clan cannot be their own country or decide whatever they want within Somalia. They are not more powerful or influential than the D-block or H-block. If that happens, then the D-block and H-blocks will be their own country, each to his own and at least they will have peace in their own mini-country as there will be no more D vs H shenanigans. Trust me when SL becomes a country of its own, the rest of Somalia will be divided into 3 or 4 other mini countries.

You are right we are not in Somalia, we are in Somaliland. And if the H block and the D block decide to create their own H and D countries, Somaliland will send its blessings:)

Waranle HAG ma waxad dawlad kula tahay Somaliland baan wali la ictraafin. Somalinimadu ama wada jirka Somalia ma waxay ku xidhantahay Somaliland:D. Oo adigu maad ka maraanta Xamar u malayn mayo inad xamar ka maraantid:D

^Lool @ Xamar miyaad kamaarantaa? Xaaji two decades and more, balse kasoco taas.

Tallaabo your SNM clan are a minority in Somalia and hence are trying hard to be significant within the Somali scale of politicking, therefore don't believe the hype of secession, all this is about simply making the loudest noise to remain relevant and be seen as important as the other two major groups.

^^ Somalilanders do not really care about ruling Somalia do you know how many chances the Koonfurians suggested to unite the country and move the capital to hargeisa in the late 90s. But Somalilanders have seen that union with Somalia is not beneficial for them Somalilanders are people of great quality and can build nations not to forget that resources of SL they made the former Somali republic and they broke it. if Somalilanders wanted to play politics with Koonfurians they could get a lion share of everything. But why share anything when you can be your own country Somalilanders are people who are very confident and have trust in their own strength something the rest of the Somali speaking people lack. Not to forget all the resources in Somaliland, Somalilanders believe the former union in 1960 was wrong to being with and should've never happened. But some how the union was good , the struggle for independence and statehood made Somalilanders stronger , so in a way it was positive.

^What resources, what confidence and what strength, its all hot air my friend. SL is and will be part of the federal, and so for getting any promotions they will most certainly settle the speaker of the parliament position as the other two are a taught nut to crack and not giving up the top posts anytime soon.

Markaa, you can only mug or only may be the Bakool folks :D

^^ If wishes were horses my friend Somaliland is not after political seats in Mogadishu not Prediceny Prime Minister or speaker of Parliament, have u not listened to President siilaanyo. Cant you survive with out Somalilanders:D. Heck if Somalilanders were promised President for ever i would still turn down the offer. Nothing is better than Somaliland.

Waranle_Warrior;940380 wrote:
^No brother, its the other around, its SL that cannot survive without the south and all this secession bravado is well staged political stunt.

SL proved it can survive its the other way around its you who is calling for unity not SL , Its you who is insecure and cant survive, you even said that if SL goes , the rest will disintegrate:D. That proves that SL is very important to your own existence :D

^I said if SL is dismembered from the former republic that will open a new chapter for Somalia and a whole new political terminologies.

Why do you think the SNM clan is so special, my point has always been that this clan is just but like another Somali clan so address my point and stop changing the topic.

^^ You said if SL goes , i the Pirates will not stay with the HAG community ,so your Somalia nationalism is based on Somaliland whether it goes or not. So you view that there will not be any hope for Somalia, if Somaliland is recognized. Waranle i see the pirates do not want to leave Somalia and the HAG community are very happy with their Mogadishu i dont see a reason for the 2 leave each other do you.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;940403 wrote:
^^ You said if SL goes , i the Pirates will not stay with the HAG community ,so your Somalia nationalism is based on Somaliland whether it goes or not. So you view that there will not be any hope for Somalia, if Somaliland is recognized. Waranle i see the pirates do not want to leave Somalia and the HAG community are very happy with their Mogadishu i dont see a reason for the 2 leave each other do you.

Without Somaliland, pirates would have 0 chance to rule the rest of Somalia. Hence why the Puntland constitution has seccesionist clauses. :D

Xx, if we come out of the big state fake names/flags you are wearing and strip you naked, you are a SNM clan, just like one of the other and like any other Somali clan.

Just like the Habar gangster aren't getting anything out of going wild, attacking everyone and conquering lands. They will, at the end of the day, remain just Habar ganster and will attain nothing more, neither economically nor politically. Similarly, you aren't getting anything out of going wild, calling for secession, claiming to be different and special for being colonized by the British. You are, at the end of the day, and will remain to the SNM clan. That's my simple point.