Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SHOUT OUT to all the Somalilanders/Somalians out there ...

This is hilarious. It gets me Inspired that I can also create Maasailand. South of Nairobi all the way two the northern Tanzanian Province, Arusha and Some parts of Kilimanjaro. I need some consultants from Somaliland woods, who is going to volunteer :)

Masaai are not as enlightened and dont have a rich civilization and history as the afro hashimite people of the horn Somalilanders. They are bunch of half naked Kenyans jumping up and down. Hellow you dont have what it takes.

LONG LIVE SL. i'm so proud of my country. i've been living and working in SL for just over 3 years now. i have been to 36 different cities, towns, villages, hamlets etc in SL....ee sida uula soco. :P.

NGONGE;939163 wrote:
MAKE ME PRESIDENT! MAKE ME PRESIDENT! MAKE ME PRESIDENT!
:D

massai-o.gif

What!!!! is this supposed to be some sort of satire? Anyways Ngonge you won the bid, You'll be my Consultant Ill send you a Kenyan Army Helicopter all the way to Kismaay.... OOOOPs I mean Olkejuado :) Just make sure Hargeysa and Xaajiga Knows about this lest Traumatic Flashbacks of 1988

As a "Southerner", will I be ever be able to fully assimilate and integrate into Somaliland life? Run for political office? Become a minister? Am I considered to be an immigrant- a foreigner?