Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Caruurti daqanceliska hargeysa wa waleen

STOIC;939155 wrote:
This reeks of foreign imported daqaan and offensive language.By not denying the artistic and musical merit of hiphop I still believe the curse words and the way hip hop artistic carries themselves has a lot to desire for..I will give credit for the nice camera they used here and at least this shows some sort of normal life in Hargeisa...

Did you notice the Philly hat lol

Carafaat   

Locals attitude towards dhaqancelis and diaspora has really changed. Wouldnt suprise me if they come up with a quota for them.

Juxa   

Taking your 'troublesome' kids back home is at times plain escape from your responsibility. If we take back kids involved crime, drinking, drugs and other edab daro yaa u maqan kids back home forced to host ilmo edab daran banished by their own parents?

Instead of abandoning your children or sending them back as a punishment I say at least one parent if not move should move with them.

The solution really is not sending them back!!!

Juxa;939462 wrote:
Taking your 'troublesome' kids back home is at times plain escape from your responsibility. If we take back kids involved crime, drinking, drugs and other edab daro yaa u maqan kids back home forced to host ilmo edab daran banished by their own parents?

Instead of abandoning your children or sending them back as a punishment I say at least one parent if not move should move with them.

The solution really is not sending them back!!!

+1

N.O.R.F   

It would be a great video with just the music and no rapping. These kids are actually adults living out a second childhood back home.

Alpha Blondy;939166 wrote:
these little hoodrats are embarrassing.....kulaha shot in Somalia....its SOMALILAND!

LOL, are they even Somalilanders? Where in the west are these dudes from? I know that reer UK makes the worst of the deqancelis based in Somaliland today.