Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Alpha Group Appreciation Thread

Haatu   

What did they do? Innocent people were blasted to pieces in a packed courtroom. I don't call that a victory.

They did nothing waryaa, stop the bulshit, and don't tell us they killed the attackers, no, the attackers had a suicidal mission and to cause mayhem and utter destruction, which they managed to do. They were 9, 6 blew themselves and 3 died while fighting. It was aghast, inhumane and barbaric, Mogadishu has never seen such destruction for a long.

The recovery of Mogadishu, the peace mindset created for a while and the diaspora returnees, its all put into doubts now. A lot of people will have second thoughts If Alshabaab can pull such level of attack. This is a failure of different magnitude and restructure of security strategy and apparatus is urgently required.

Haatu;938107 wrote:
What did they do? Innocent people were blasted to pieces in a packed courtroom. I don't call that a victory.

Haatu

They saved the life of innocent people who where surrounded in the court.

Waranle sxb BS? Call your connections in xamar if you don't believe me anigu been kuma hadlo. as for the other stuff you wrote thats BS ninyaho buunbuuninta jooji ilahay ka cabso.

Che -Guevara;938193 wrote:
^Don't sugarcoat mate. Today was utter disaster and huge failure on the Government's part.

it was im not gonna lie the court didn't have proper security guards compared to the city hall which is just foots away and thats what caused al shabaab to attack the place the terrorists managed to kill and wound most of Ilkaxanafs guards if Alpha group didn't intervene all the people in the court would have been dead so give credit where credit is due nimanku firfircooni bay la so baxeen i spoke to people who saw it all.

Wasiirka gudaha and wasiirka gashandhiga waa in xilka sii deg deg ah looga qaado.

Fighting terrorist is not easy task , Pakistan which has better security and one of the best Intelligence service cannot stop daily attacks on civilians. Give somalia government a chance , Minister of interior can only do so much. The Culima and scholars of somalia need to step up hold lectures on extremist . We can only defeat the extremist on a united front. we have to start de-radicalization the extremist

Carafaat   

I dont agree. Its a matter of money. Give every Somali that brings relevent information 50 dollar, markaas ayaa sir qarsoon Somalia ugu dambeysa. But if all the money is collected by few high raking officials nothing will change.

Stop the blind support Oba. Today is not a day to boost about any achievement, specially not the security forces or the government. If at all, its Alshabaab's day to boost for executing such heinous massacre against the innocent Somali people.