Sign in to follow this  
SomaliPhilosopher

A tribute to Alpha Blondy

04-09-2013 11:07

Alpha Blondy;936362 wrote:
i'm afraid i've decided to quit SOL. this hasn't been an easy decision to make, as i'm sure you could imagine. i've become a hated figure on these boards and i feel terrible. i really don't understand why i'm hated walahi but it doesn't matter anyways.

Goodbye.

Short of four days, the de facto king of SOL has left us. Driven out by a smear campaign led by a former member of his gang, the famous online personality has been put to rest. His "Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL" thread, which was expected to take over as the predominant troll thread and deem "Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko" obsolete, has now become a barren wasteland filled with inquiries about his sudden departure. Rumors have it he started anew on one of the popular Somali forums.

He has been called crazy, dhaqan celis, a criminal, and many other things, but we must put such claims rest to, as it is not just to talk ill of the deceased. Let us take time to mourn and remember Alpha Blondy, the man who has brought great personality to this site. Lets honor this character with our memories, eulogies, and stories.

Islamically we are permitted 3 days to mourn so remember we must eventually carry on.

*Right now it is a time to mourn, not seek justice. The courts will handle the sijui, leader of Alpha's exile, in due diligence.

Kanye-West-kanye-west-387230_100_100.jpg

R.I.P.

Maaddeey   

The one paying the tribute, the deceased and the one claiming the deceased is not (actually) deceased but may be diseased are all the same but not sure about the last one, err I mean the one above me, ehem ehem!. :)

This script accusation is overblown and becoming tiring, why can't people deal with each member or scripts separately and accordingly.

Alpha was a great man, if this is self imposed departure then good luck to him but if he was angered by few individuals I thought he was better than that. Adeer, ciyaalka warkooda iska daa baashaalka meesha iska wado.