Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Dadkaan maxaa ka qaldan

Jacpher   

^For your healthy sake, don't put that stuff in your lungs bro. Those toxins will come back to hunt you. Go to the gym to unwind and relax.

Safferz   

Sensei;939240 wrote:
Random as heck. Edeb darada iska daa Safferz. We keeps our city non-smoking environment. Just so that we understand each other, my beef is not with sheesha or qat; people are free to do as they choose and I aint sheesha sheriff, but the audacity to freely mix sheesha, qat and abaayada.

Jacpher;939233 wrote:
^War ha ku danbaabina ummadda Ilaahey. If you ain't in a position to help her with a sound advice, insulting her on the internet won't help her either.

Dadka Alle xor buu u abuuray. Your job is to advice them, not get Shabaabi on them. Posting pictures like these or disgusting them this way ain't the Islamic way. Sxbyaan ka fiirsada before posting these sort of pictures please. The further you push and shame them, the less likely they'll listen or consider giving up the balwad that's eating them alive. I've see this happen many times. Alxamdulilaah, if it wasn't for the grace of Allah SW, it could be anyone of us. Raxmadda Ilaahey idiinkugu nimceeyay laguma manna sheego ummadda dhiban.

haha I forgot I commented in this thread and missed the backlash. I wasn't calling her a prostitute as an insult, I know of her and she really is one. I think that pic is pretty bad*ss too, for what it's worth.

Safferz;939812 wrote:
haha I forgot I commented in this thread and missed the backlash. I wasn't calling her a prostitute as an insult, I know of her and she really is one. I think that pic is pretty bad*ss too, for what it's worth.

Just curious, do you know her like personally?

Safferz   

Nin-Yaaban;939979 wrote:
Just curious, do you know her like personally?

Nope, I've just seen her in articles/interviews like the one someone posted above and recognized the photo.

Safferz;940015 wrote:
Nope, I've just seen her in articles/interviews like the one someone posted above and recognized the photo.

Very strange for you to recall that, but cool.