Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Dadkaan maxaa ka qaldan

Sensei   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;939000 wrote:
Haddaan shiisho qurunkeeda laga hortagin tan ayaa soo socoto (mise weyba joogtaa maba soo socoto, xaalka waa saasee):

rmikcw.jpg

Existential crisis.

Jacpher   

^War ha ku danbaabina ummadda Ilaahey. If you ain't in a position to help her with a sound advice, insulting her on the internet won't help her either.

Dadka Alle xor buu u abuuray. Your job is to advice them, not get Shabaabi on them. Posting pictures like these or disgusting them this way ain't the Islamic way. Sxbyaan ka fiirsada before posting these sort of pictures please. The further you push and shame them, the less likely they'll listen or consider giving up the balwad that's eating them alive. I've see this happen many times. Alxamdulilaah, if it wasn't for the grace of Allah SW, it could be anyone of us. Raxmadda Ilaahey idiinkugu nimceeyay laguma manna sheego ummadda dhiban.

Sensei   

Safferz;939230 wrote:
^^ she's a prostitute in Galkacyo.

Random as heck. Edeb darada iska daa Safferz. We keeps our city non-smoking environment. Just so that we understand each other, my beef is not with sheesha or qat; people are free to do as they choose and I aint sheesha sheriff, but the audacity to freely mix sheesha, qat and abaayada.

underdog   

Jacpher;939233 wrote:
^War ha ku danbaabina ummadda Ilaahey. If you ain't in a position to help her with a sound advice, insulting her on the internet won't help her either.

Dadka Alle xor buu u abuuray. Your job is to advice them, not get Shabaabi on them. Posting pictures like these or disgusting them this way ain't the Islamic way. Sxbyaan ka fiirsada before posting these sort of pictures please. The further you push and shame them, the less likely they'll listen or consider giving up the balwad that's eating them alive. I've see this happen many times. Alxamdulilaah, if it wasn't for the grace of Allah SW, it could be anyone of us. Raxmadda Ilaahey idiinkugu nimceeyay laguma manna sheego ummadda dhiban.

Safferz is right....according to this article

$1000 a night no more: Prostitute Faduma Ali, who longs for the days when her pirate customers had money, chews the stimulant khat and smokes a cigarette at a house in the once-bustling pirate town of Galkayo, Somalia.

http://feraljundi.com/5362/funny-stuff-party-seems-over-for-somali-pirates-prostitutes-lament/

Sensei   

underdog;939248 wrote:
Safferz is right....according to this article

$1000 a night no more: Prostitute Faduma Ali, who longs for the days when her pirate customers had money, chews the stimulant khat and smokes a cigarette at a house in the once-bustling pirate town of Galkayo, Somalia.

I stand corrected then.