Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Alpha Blondey - A melodramatic fugitive?

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;934937 wrote:
there is a bigger war at stake, here on SOL, inaar. there's at least 10 of us here who can take ownership of this site...
:P

Pray do tell, is it thoughts like this that cause you to do the ridiculous stuff you undertake? This is a public FORUM sxb. Stop being childish.

Haatu;934938 wrote:
Pray do tell, is it thoughts like this that cause you to do the ridiculous stuff you undertake? This is a public FORUM sxb. Stop being childish.

should i post my pic, haatu? kulaha this a public FORUM...:P

Haatu;934938 wrote:

haatu,

what exactly do you know about Al?

the nonsense you've written about Al is highly offensive. i want a full APOLOGY! :mad:

Carafaat   

Haatu, you little susu sijui. Hands off from my inadeero Alpha. The real Alpha is in no way comparable with the 'attention' seeking online character here. Actually, in real life he is quite shy, introverted and a real gentleman. And a bit clannish though.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;934940 wrote:
should i post my pic, haatu? kulaha this a
public FORUM
:P

Inaar, you already posted your picture on multiple occasions. :D

Carafaat;934944 wrote:
Haatu, you little susu sijui. Hands off from my inadeero Alpha. The real Alpha is in no way comparable with the 'attention' seeking online character here. Actually, in real life he is quite shy, introverted and a real gentleman.

uu sheeg these online bullies with their fake bravado, my inaadeero Arafat!

tell them about the time we met up in Hargeisa and how despite NOT knowing you, i went against all conventional wisdom in inviting you to my house and introducing you to my family....(your intense fadhi-ku-dirir with my brother was crazy walahi...memories, ma istidhi). :P:D

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;934947 wrote:
uu sheeg these online bullies with their fake bravado, my inaadeero Arafat!

tell them about the time we met up in Hargeisa and how despite NOT knowing you, i went against all conventional wisdom in inviting you to my house and introducing you to my family....(your intense fadhi-ku-dirir with my brother was crazy walahi...memories, ma istidhi).
:P:D

Alpha, I really enjoyed meeting you. But your brother scared the shits out of me. I was suprised you didnt intervene inadeero. I was your guest in your house and you didnt even intervene when he was lecturing me. It made me feel a bit small. My own brothers dont even dare to lecture me like that, inaar.

underdog   

Apophis;934932 wrote:
I think it's unwise to underestimate Alpha's intellect, very unwise
:D

It is said "in the Art of the Sellout, the secret is to look like you tried"

What the hell happened to you?!?

Carafaat;934948 wrote:
Alpha, I really enjoyed meeting you. But your brother scared the shits out of me. I was suprised you didnt intervene inadeero. I was your guest in your house and you didnt even intervene when he was lecturing me. It made me feel a bit small. My own brothers dont even dare to lecture me like that, inaar.

waar, you think you're the only one, inaar? the brother made my life, a living hell, for everyday he was here. NEVER have i seen a person so self-obsessed and narcissistic, inaar. anyways, i couldn't intervene in your heated fadhi-ku-dirir, because i didn't want to upset him....so waan kaga baxaay, dee :P. i was worried he'd accuse me of being disloyal...... but you held your own and did well against that little doofar. sometimes, people are shocked i share DNA with that guy, walahi. :P

Carafaat;934951 wrote:
underdog? intee u ka yimi? another Alpha character?
:D

this Unders script is usually deployed when there are female-friendly topics. he's my manchurian candidate. always does the job and never fails before suddenly disappearing for months on end. :P

underdog;934967 wrote:
Alpha, did you lose track of your multiple personalities?

who knows, inaar?

there were 10 scripts, well, actually 9 scripts now, since you've been cleared...that i've been alleged to somehow control remotely, either as proxies or through I.P address manipulation.