Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Alpha Blondey - A melodramatic fugitive?

Haatu   

As part of our ongoing series of closely scrutinizing SOL members, this week we look in minute detail at the strange character that is Alpha Blondy (for the last installment Carafaat, the confused secessionist click here: http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/68815-Carafaat-the-confused-secessionist).

Alpha has gone by many names and has had many scripts on these boards in the past; in fact he's rumored to have a few active ones now. Nonetheless, although Alpha's current reincarnation is fairly shortly lived, he has been present in this site for many years.

Alpha is known by all to be a compulsive attention seeker. Throughout the years he has tried various approaches to get attention. Many years ago (although before my time), Alpha in a previous incarnation used YouTube video to get the attention he so desperately lusts for. For many who come on SOL, personal anonymity is of utmost importance, but Alpha being the person he is was prepared to even sacrifice that in the hope of getting acknowledged by the SOL elite and old guard. From what we have learnt, Alpha was severely ridiculed by all and lost all social standing (in the virtual sense), but he was able to realise his dream for a short while.

Alpha's exploits to get attention do not stop there. As already mentioned before Alpha has employed many scripts in the past to achieve just that; one of them being Peacenow. For those of you not acquainted with Peacenow he was an atheist Arab hater. Now, for a person who is a Muslim to employ such lowly methods to get attention is not only repugnant but also vile. But however, Alpha Blondy being the person he is saw nothing wrong with it. He also employed another script by the name Queen Araweelo where he pretended to be a young, successful sister. Although the Somali culture abhors feminine men let alone imitating females, once again Alpha Blondy saw nothing wrong with it in his pursuit of attention. However, after a certain while, Alpha Blondy decided to give up his scripts. Instead of following the rational procedure of letting them die quietly, he decided to create a thread parading what he had done and to ask for "forgiveness", once again all for attention. As a result, Alpha was banned along with all his scripts.

It was around this time that Alpha went to Hargeysa. The rumour mongers among us claim that Alpha committed a punishable criminal offence and escaped to Somaliland to avoid justice (we shan't go into the details of this rumour for honour's sake, even though I doubt Alpha deserves even this). Whatever the truth maybe, Alpha has spent the past couple of years in Hargeysa and it was during this time his current incarnation was born, and true to form, the current incarnation is a serial attention seeker. But what makes this Alpha different from all the past scripts is his use of new and absurd methods to achieve his elusive goals. Alpha regularly resorts to addressing himself in the third person and having full blown conversations with himself in his Troll thread. Not only that, but what is seen by many as a disturbing addition to his methods is his tactic of foul mouthing other nomads and verbally attacking them. It is believed that it is only a matter of time before the Admin has to take a hard line once again.

After taking stock of all we have observed of Alpha Blondy (and his scripts) over the years, are we right in claiming Alpha is a melodramatic fugitive?

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;934893 wrote:
yes he is a melodramatic fugitive. waa nin waalan runtii, he needs to visit the
Maanakobiyo
for rehabilitation.

I know sxb. He's a very volatile character. He needs to be checked.

Alpha, wax kale lagaama sugeyn oon ka aheyn caay.

Haatu   

Apophis;934904 wrote:
Yu dun goofed:D:D:D

He's a vile character sxb. It was about time someone said something. His shenanigans are getting out of hand.

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;934908 wrote:
Al died yesterday to me beri waa Janaazada. insults baaba kaso harey effing Asxbax waaye

I know sxb. I thought he had learnt his lesson but you know what they say about a leopard and his stripes.

Chimera   

Alpha is the funniest poster on SOL, a little saqajaan, who's Araweello script was hilarious. I genuinely didn't know he ran the Peacenow script too, that's epic.

Apophis;934917 wrote:
Oba and Haatu, you guys need to understand Alpha's personality then you can get along with him. The trick is not to take anything he says about you (whether positive or negative) personally, then you're fine.

But it's a learning curve and you guys just turned a corner
:D

indeed you are right my friend :D

Haatu   

Apo, you misunderstand sxb. I never take what Alpha says seriously, in fact I always take it with a tonne of salt. It's just I felt it was about time he was confronted.

Che, that's another debate altogether :D

Adam, the guy's foolishness his humourous especially his way with words. I'm still LOLing at his "knowledge-endowed uppity pseudo-intellectual" comment :D It's a shame he can't concentrate on that side of his "character".

Haatu   

Apophis;934932 wrote:
I think it's unwise to underestimate Alpha's intellect, very unwise

No one's underestimating anything. We all know he's an intelligent person but it's a shame he has a terrible character and people skills. It's his handicap.

Haatu;934909 wrote:
He's a vile character sxb. It was about time someone said something. His shenanigans are getting out of hand.

oh yeah?

Haatu, you little i-dor chicken legged fool,

shenanigans? it was only an hour ago i was tempted to start another thread about Al. are you my script, inaar?

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;934935 wrote:
oh yeah?

Haatu, you little i-dor chicken legged fool,

shenanigans? it was only an hour ago i was tempted to start another thread about Al. are you my script, inaar?

Sxb wax isula har. Waxan waa ceeb.

oba hiloowlow;934908 wrote:
Al died yesterday to me beri waa Janaazada. insults baaba kaso harey effing Asxbax waaye

there is a bigger war at stake, here on SOL, inaar. there's at least 10 of us here who can take ownership of this site...:P