Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

I just realised.......

Alpha Blondy;934581 wrote:
yeah!....uu sheeg,
inaar.

You really need to stop addressing me with this irritating "inaar" though... I might have to take a leaf out of Oba's book and use this ignore facility.

OdaySomali;934594 wrote:
You really need to stop addressing me with this irritating
"inaar"
though... I might have to take a leaf out of Oba's book and use this ignore facility.

you may want to deny my country, you may want to take away my right to speak with a dialect but,............i tell you what, inaar......you'll never take away my FREEDOM, ee sida uula soco....doorfaryahow!.

Haatu   

Alpha, you're like that Scottish pseudo-poet who complains about the Home Counties accent being the standard accent. You try hard but we're all laughing at the atrocious noise coming from you :D

Apophis;934560 wrote:
Btw, I think you can only hide someone's posts not block them completely. That's how I understood it.

With the new 'Ignore' that's how it works. You can still see the topics that they started, but it wont completely hide it. Back when SoL had the Signature thingy, there was a script that allowed you to 'completely' hide posts and threads started. That's why Libaax and the Admin got rid of the Signature thingy, because of people inserting scripts into signature message box.

Salahudin;934616 wrote:
Alpha, how could u call ur fellow nomad doofar?subxanaAllah...

yeah.... but i don't mean no harm by it. Oday knows this.....otherwise he could report me to the macalin dugsi the ADMIN and get me banned, if he does this....he's a little doorfar. thanks for the prayer, inaar.

Salahudin;934625 wrote:
Do u even know the meaning of INAAR, ya dhaqan calis?

yes! its short for inaadeero. you salafi's have a trend for misinterpreting things, INAAR, ma istidh?

Salahudin;934616 wrote:
Alpha, how could u call ur fellow nomad doofar?subxanaAllah...

Leave the little qaansiir alone, that parrt was actually humorous :D

OdaySomali;934632 wrote:
Leave the little qaansiir alone, that parrt was actually humorous
:D

you can't call me ''qaansiir''. that's a personal attack, inaar. you're basically implying i'm dirty and from an islamic point of view - HARAM. that's not fair Odayoow. the ''doorfar'' sounds less offensive and is actually more endearing (pumbaa from lion king). plus the doorfar is alive but by calling me ''qaansiir'', it equates my entire being with a lifeless product on a shop shelf. you're basically calling me worthless ee ka noqo, inaar.

pumbaa.jpeg

vs

bacon_16x9.jpg

xadgudub or what, ma istidhi?

Jacpher   

Mr. iNaar, perhaps you and the khansiir can get a room. Remember I said khansiir, not qaansiir, that would be a no no my good friend.

Seriously, if you are that weak to read words on a screen and resort to ignore list cuz you couldn't tolerate words on a screen, shut the blank computer off. What are you Kenyan?

wyre   

Jacpher;934676 wrote:

Seriously, if you are that weak to read words on a screen and resort to ignore list cuz you couldn't tolerate words on a screen, shut the blank computer off. What are you Kenyan?

maxaa kenyan lagu arkay lol