Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Jubbaland is a declaration of war against the Somali people.

xiinfaniin;933511 wrote:
Oba, you will have to share Xamar with everybody because Xamar is the capital city of Somalia, which means it is for all. If you really want to claim Xamar as your own , then give up the capital city for (say) Hargeysa
:D

Haddii kale sidiinii faataxa qaata , oo dhibka naga daaya

well the land didn't come up from nowhere dad baa waligooda lahaa. I shall repeat either its somalia dhan for all or change the capital either way its a win win for me

Change the capital I say for the greater peace .

Those who owned Mogadishu were Somalis from every stripe and hill ---today that is no more. But we can remake it if you give up the loot.

xiinfaniin;933619 wrote:
Change the capital I say for the greater peace .

Those who owned Mogadishu were Somalis from every stripe and hill ---today that is no more. But we can remake it if you give up the loot.

what loot? I am unuka we don't loot.. Besides i doubt u even had properties in xamar.

oba, you should doubt many things for many are claimed , but don't you doubt me as xamaraawi who has recently come to the conclusion that Mogadishu is so radically altered not in appearance, but in its culture, spirit and soul, that it is no longer suitable for me as a home to retire .

But I am from Xamar , if that means any thing any more. Now surrender the loot , and lead the new federal Somalia or just like you did in 1991 when the opportunity presented itself to you to rule, continue busying your self with those building Somalia and implanting the seeds of governance and dignity ....

repeat the 1991 mistake , and you shall forever regret it

xiinfaniin;933628 wrote:
oba, you should doubt many things for many are claimed , but don't you doubt me as xamaraawi who has recently come to the conclusion that Mogadishu is so radically altered not in appearance, but in its culture, spirit and soul, that it is no longer suitable for me as a home to retire .

But I am from Xamar , if that means any thing any more. Now surrender the loot , and lead the new federal Somalia or just like you did in 1991 when the opportunity presented itself to you to rule, continue busying your self with those building Somalia and implanting the seeds of governance and dignity ....

repeat the 1991 mistake , and you shall forever regret it

kkkkkkkk, sxb i have been engaged in every political thing since the SYL days waxaan ahay waala garaneyaa.:D.. Im the mover and shaker of this nation

Oba, indeed your role in Somalia is known; you produced great men and women who contributed toward the establishment of our Somali republic. Aden Osman was from you, and so was Abdullahi Isse and many others.

But those leaders would have been saddaned by what you have done; the cities you destroyed, properties you looted, and the women and children you chased. And more importantly, your increasing confusion about all things governance would have been a source of great concern for these great leaders or ours. The pearl of Indian Ocean is no more , even the most ardent amongst us could only find sporadic bright spots today in Mogadishu ...

You have another opportunity to lead. Will you lead us within the parameters of federal Somalia, or will you get busy worrying about locals governing themselves to enrich the political contours of the new Somalia ?

xiinfaniin;933639 wrote:
Oba, indeed your role in Somalia is known; you produced great men and women who contributed toward the establishment of our Somali republic. Aden Osman was from you, and so was Abdullahi Isse and many others.

But those leaders would have been saddaned by what you have done; the cities you destroyed, properties you looted, and the women and children you chased. And more importantly, your increasing confusion about all things governance would have been a source of great concern for these great leaders or ours. The pearl of Indian Ocean is no more , even the most ardent amongst us could only find sporadic bright spots today in Mogadishu ...

You have another opportunity to lead. Will you lead us within the parameters of federal Somalia, or will you get busy worrying about locals governing themselves to enrich the political contours of the new Somalia ?

sxb propogandada iska yareey, Booli qaran ma iloowsantahay? sxb runta ma rabtide spare me crocodile tears.

The government is doing great job but you are blinded by this jubbaland project oo aadan shuqulba ku lahayn your just using kab card to turn against the government people are not stup!d xiin.

:D :D @ kab card

I wasted ink on the young oba ---fadhi-kudirir stories took over his head.

Oba died today from me. Berri waaye janaazada

Illyria   

So if we are to go by your rationale then war must be waged against Somaliland and Puntland. Is that so, or are these two sacred?

Again, if we go by your rationale then we must slaughter, the resultant of war, Somalis in 3/4ths of the republic just so in your mind Somalia is saved? Please explain your thought process.

Carafaat;933320 wrote:
Kismayo, Gedo, Lower and Middle Jubba are the one of the most divers regions in Somalia. In 2012 Kenyan(Somalia second arch enemy) army entered illegaly and without any legal justification Somalia's territory. Kenya's plan was to create a bufferzone region within the Jubba region of Somalia. The Kenyan goverment is the mastermind and financier of
Jubbaland.
The Somali goverment defending the rights of all Somalis and the interest of Somalia, has voiced its opinion against the current Kismayo conference to establish Jubbaland.

Nontheless Kenya and its Somali agents decided to proceed with the shir and are planning to declare
Jubbaland
, without the blessing of the Somali people and the Somali goverment. Therefor we should consider
Jubbaland
as a declaration of

war against the Somali people, choosing the side and Interest of Kenya.