Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh “Inta Muwaadin Soomaaliyed Hantidiisa la heyso Soomaaliya Ma dageyso”

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;932985 wrote:
patience is a virtue. calaacalka naga daaya ee. This is very complicated dulqaata the government needs to start somewhere seef la boodnimada hala dhaafo.

Not that complicated if the government is committing its resources into other cities and claiming to protect the minorities of other gobolo. Why is Hassan ignoring the minorities of Muqdisho who lost their properties to thugs still living in them, while he's busy appointing maamul in other places? Charity begins at home. Clean up and return the stolen properties in xamar first.

Jacpher   

cadnaan1;933182 wrote:
Waa lays wada yaqaanaa xamar dadka sida xaq darada magac dawlad dhul xaaraan ku helay waagi dawlada. maanta looma celinaayo marka iska ilaawa.

Boowe miyaad ceyroobi hadaad guryahaad ku jidho dadkii lahaa u celiso? :D

cadnaan1   

Dadka aad sheegaysid waa inay cadeeyaan siday ku heleen guryaha ay sheeganayaan. Tusaale haduu qofka uu ahaan jiray government official oo ahaa shaqaale dowladed hadan hadane sheeganayaao 10 guryood waa inuu cadeeyaan dhaqaalaah u guryahaasi ku dhistay.

xiinfaniin;933174 wrote:
cadnaan1 keeps it real--his is the real sentiment looters feel and reason to keep the loot. the logic goes like this: Suldan Ali of Hobyo took my grand grand father's goats, so I keep WW's home or farm.

LOool, waar ninyahow I have nothing do with anyone, waxeeyga anigaa iska leh, leave my home and farm please :D

Jacpher;933183 wrote:
Not that complicated if the government is committing its resources into other cities and claiming to protect the minorities of other gobolo. Why is Hassan ignoring the minorities of Muqdisho who lost their properties to thugs still living in them, while he's busy appointing maamul in other places? Charity begins at home. Clean up and return the stolen properties in xamar first.

Your talking like Hassan sheikh is the mayor of xamar. War dowladda dalka dhan ayeey mas'uul ka tahay Hassan sheikh Mohamudna waa madaxweynaha Soomaliyaa oo dhan.

if the wish of Somali people is muqdisho to return to what it was and even batter, to be a capital for Somali people, this issue has to be addressed. yet i am of the opinion that there is a bigger fish to fry at the moment: completion of regional admins, IDP resettlement, institution building...