Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

As Independence Route Narrows, Some in Separatist Region Discuss Unity With Somalia

Taleexiyow kale tegi meyno our destiny is intertwined remember always taleexi blood is thicker than water. Ma garanayo burco badan buhoodle badan ceerigaaba badan laascaanood ba badan wuxu salax ka sheekenayo , dadku wa isla dadki uun wa isku hooyo isku aabo.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;932975 wrote:
Somalilanders can and will not be divided along tribal lines they are one family who share the same history ethics traditions culture and last but not least share one nation. Dugsi maleh qabyaalaadi waxay dumiso mooyaane eh.

Oh the irony. One can say the exact same for Somalia :D

^^ well i do believe Somalia should not be divided along tribal lines but koonfurians love tribalism they have 4.5 and clan federalism is about to be reality soon, so what do you want me to do. Should Somaliland take Somalia as an example and be divided along tribal lines. Djibouti a small country inhabited by 2 ethnic groups are united.

Haatu   

Somalis in waqooyi hate tribalism but the Somalis in Koonfur love tribalism. Such is Xaaji Xunjuf's logic :D

Tallaabo   

What a useless thread this is. I wasted my time coming to this thread. Just like the author of this rubbish I can also write whatever I want and post it on the many Somali websites which spout nonsense everyday. But will the garbage on Somali websites like Garoweonline change the realities on the ground in Somaliland. The answer is NO.

Haatu;933007 wrote:
Somalis in waqooyi hate tribalism but the Somalis in Koonfur love tribalism. Such is Xaaji Xunjuf's logic
:D

Yeah that is true , Somalilanders kuma dhaqman Qabiil, nor do they call their fellow SL citizens people of the Half.

The least qabiliste people in the Somali peninsula are reer Somaliland reer Djibouti and reer NFD.

Tallaabo;933105 wrote:
What a useless thread this is. I wasted my time coming to this thread. Just like the author of this rubbish I can also write whatever I want and post it on the many Somali websites which spout nonsense everyday. But will the garbage on Somali websites like Garoweonline change the realities on the ground in Somaliland. The answer is NO.

For the record, the author is a Somalilander (if there is a such thing :D) and the website that published his piece is called Hadhwanaagnews.com

which is the premier internet news portal for Somaliland

The Sage   

xiinfaniin;932983 wrote:
the pirates always breath on your neck---you consider them everything you do

If that was the case than why are you constantly posting paranoid threads like this Xinny? It seems like you have a chronic case of "Somalilanditis" an acute mental condition that induces constant paranoia and fear about Somaliland...to the point where you would concern yourself with SLs affairs rather than solving the foreign occupation, violence, terror and poverty that plagues your country.

Tallaabo   

xiinfaniin;933127 wrote:
For the record, the author is a Somalilander (if there is a such thing
) and the website that published his piece is called Hadhwanaagnews.com

which is the premier internet news portal for Somaliland

I know that and Hadhwanaagnews is where all those with mirqaan go for gossip;)

^^why talk about Garoweonline then :D ? or was that a desperation of sort to ignore the lively debate at home

You got it wrong , Sage.

The reason I follow Somaliland news is 1) that Somaliland is I believe a region of Somalia that I care about, 2) Somalia is undergoing a radical political transformation from separatism to unity and integration with Somalia, and 3) as an avid follower of Somali politics in general, it is quite interesting to see how fellow Northern brothers think and analyze this looming political tsunami.

What Hadhwanaagnews writes is clearly an internal debate

Tallaabo   

xiinfaniin;933142 wrote:
^^why talk about Garoweonline then
? or was that a desperation of sort to ignore the lively debate at home

You got it wrong , Sage.

The reason I follow Somaliland news is 1) that Somaliland is I believe a region of Somalia that I care about, 2) Somalia is undergoing a radical political transformation from separatism to unity and integration with Somalia, and 3) as an avid follower of Somali politics in general, it is quite interesting to see how fellow Northern brothers think and analyze this looming political tsunami.

What Hadhwanaagnews writes is clearly an internal debate

Hadhwanaag and debate?? Waar waa mirqaan talk as I said earlier;)

^^That must be the tabloid waryaa :D

Hadhwanaagnews calls Puntland or something like that but it plays hardball with the Hargeysa administration so it provides what I am looking for