Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Political map of Somalia (as of 13 December 2012).

ANWAR   

Carafaat;932651 wrote:
LasQoray, Badhan and Hadaaftinimo are controlled by Somaliland nowadays.

can you give me the source plez

Haatu   

I can see Al Shabaab has been hemmed in the South which is not wise. Always leave a free outlet for the enemy to escape for a desperate enemy fights remarkably if you stand in the way of his escape, as Sun Tzu said. They should leave a small corridor to either the north or west when the offensive begins.

The eastern sanaag part is under SL control after the several maakhir clans declared their support for SL the past few months, the same with widhwidh Xudun the only place outside of SL control is the southern buhoodle district taleex district and parts of dhahar districts.

Haatu   

Apophis;932785 wrote:
The sea route is open; the idea is to push them back to their ayrab masters.

That would be recklessness. Why waste lives on an enemy that's content on escaping? Give them a route North to join the Galgala folks then take them out once and for all once the hinterland has been pacified. But I doubt many would stay. I expect many of the footmen to give up the gun and go back to their herds and the big men to go to Yemen. Then they're no longer our problem.