Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

If Xaaji Xunjuf Gets His Wish, Puntland Would have Sunk Into The Sea

xiinfaniin, baashi, Libaan, Gabal, Abtigiis, and the entire D block , the land they inhabit, the business they own , would have vanished.

Somalia would have been cleansed from the Enemy Clan, Englan would have mobilized obliterate teh ******teens :D

Alkhrud ya Ibliis

Bismilahi raxmani raxim i wish no one harm Xiinfaniinow what makes you think that i wish some one harm nabad iyo caano badan baan cid walba u rajeynaya.

NGONGE   

^^ Don't feel too special, saaxib. Xaaji X hates D Block, Oromos, some HAG, Kenyans, Arabs and one single sub-sub-sub clan from his own side. :D

He loves Israel, some Xabashis, Omar geele and the Asmara dictator. :D

Mintid, I suspect you share xaaji xunjuf's deep prayers ...

there are disagreements we ought to have but wishing voilance, that is the mark of those from the shallow side of the pool :D

war ninku habaar buu dadkii ku gooyey , maalin walbaa boosaaso halagu dhinto ku lahaa

NGONGE,

his hatred toward us is peculiar and quite deep, that warrants especial post :D

It was a cheap shot, Xiin. Just calling the foul, sxb. We're both old enough to know our two sides' disagreements have traditionally been political(as it is today), but hardly ever of the violent type.

Xataa laba reerood meel iska ma soo gaadhaan. So enough with the theatrics to confuse the teenage scripts on the Board.

^^Teenage scripts , eh ? Had you shared that with me , this post wouldn't be necessary. it is your correspondence with the teenage that misled the gallery , Mintid :D

Again this xaaji xunjuf has shown a peculiar hatred toward specific clan to the extent his entire presence in this fora is orchestrated toward that goal.

xiinfaniin;931100 wrote:
^^Teenage scripts , eh ? Had you shared that with me , this post wouldn't be necessary. it is your correspondence with the teenage that misled the gallery , Mintid
:D

Isku dirka waa lagu yaqiiney reerka ;) You know who the 'referred' teenage scripts are, and it's not Xaaji ;)

NGONGE;931091 wrote:
^^ Don't feel too special, saaxib. Xaaji X hates D Block, Oromos, some HAG, Kenyans, Arabs and one single sub-sub-sub clan from his own side.

He loves Israel, some Xabashis, Omar geele and the Asmara dictator.

Wariyaa i don't hate D Block wa dad wanaagsan i wish them kheyr. Xiin faniin uun ba u haysta in an kheyr la rabin garan wayeey halku ka keenay. Nor do i hate oromos i hate their expansion agenda, i don't hate Israel nor do i love Israel i see strategic partnership. if its beneficial for the people of Somaliland and the larger horn ofcourse. I view Washington and tel aviv the same away. Never liked Xabashis only the Muslim Xabashis are oke .President isaias afewerki is a genius a man against the world i love his self sufficiency economic program and how he governs Eritrea. The Arabs only the one who share a holy blood line with the Afro hashimate republic the rest i am very indifferent. HAGs are good people very innocent people i urge Somalilanders to work with the HAG people as they are Somalilands neighbors. The same way with our brother next door President ismael omar geele who did a great Job in Djibouti since he was ruling there he deserves our support. i call it the power of 3 in the Somali peninsula Djibouti Hargeisa Mogadishu. You forgot my support for the legendary robert mugabe may he long live.

Mintid Farayar;931101 wrote:
Isku dirka waa lagu yaqiiney reerka
;)
You know who the 'referred' teenage scripts are, and it's not Xaaji
;)

You owe a clarification then, Mintid. To whom does the 'teenage script' refer to , if not xaaji xunjuf?

Wadani   

Mintid Farayar;931098 wrote:
It was a cheap shot, Xiin. Just calling the foul, sxb. We're both old enough to know our two sides' disagreements have traditionally been political(as it is today), but hardly ever of the violent type.

Xataa laba reerood meel iska ma soo gaadhaan
. So enough with the theatrics to confuse the teenage scripts on the Board.

Actually they do in the hawd area of kilinka.