Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Somali Trees

Haatu   

Disclaimer: any trees are welcome except for Garanwaa/Cali Garoob/Geed Yahuud. Thank you.

Al, just give the Somali name like I did.

Jacpher   

What's Geed yahuud? What about Geed Nasaara?

Alpha, iNaar what happened to your little Geedo you've been planting in Hargesa? Take pic and post them here iNaar.

Jacpher;930135 wrote:
What's Geed yahuud? What about Geed Nasaara?

Alpha, iNaar what happened to your little Geedo you've been planting in Hargesa? Take pic and post them here iNaar.

Jacques, the man who wants to patent my signature into an app. its not iNaar, inaar, dee. :D

brovs, my little garden is growing faster than a jamaican baby fed on chicken hormones, walahi. it has its own thread and this month, y'all be astonished with the results of my new gardening techniques, walle.... ee sida uula socda.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/68990-Alpha-s-Garden-A-Development-in-Progress

p.s - haatu, inaar, i should have sought permission from you but we're all tree lovers, so marka let me do some advertising, ya? dearest inaar? :D

Maarodi   

Acacia-Tree.jpg

In Somali its Qurac and in English its called Umbrella thorn. Now I know the name of this wonderful tree! I wanna plant one in my backyard!

Maarodi;930171 wrote:
Acacia-Tree.jpg

In Somali its
Qurac
and in English its called Umbrella thorn. Now I know the name of this wonderful tree! I wanna plant one in my backyard!

Acacia senegal