Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Ururka Sahal, promoting a 'Pirate' Agenda in Somalia

Apophis;929935 wrote:
I'd rather clean a Somali general's boots than lick a xabash Colonel's one. You're still a million times worse than me bro.

Dheguhu iyo afku isma maqlayaan!

But you are licking a Xabash Colonel's boots (communally speaking).

Unless Abdi Iley and his militias are Oromos?!?

Your argument has no legs to stand on in the current Somali predicament.

Carafaat   

Back to the topic of this thread, the Pirate agenda in Somalia.

Samafal;929840 wrote:
Waxaa la yiri ama talo keen noqo ama talo raac. Marka reer Puntland hadii ay noqdeen talo keen paranoia halo joojiyo oo halgu daba faylo.

Samafal, good point saxiib.The majority of Somalia today dont have the same chance as those in Puntland(free from Al Shabaab and from foreign militaries presence, Al Shabaab still occubies large parts of Somalia. Ka waran hadaa Al Shabaab iska xoreyno, ciidanki dalka dub loo dhiso, si inclusive ah oo la dhan yahay loo wada tashto future governing structure of Somalia.

Haatu   

Apophis;929946 wrote:
The community is fighting Iley and his cancerous brigade, we're also fighting an Ethiopian army consisting of at least 50 divisions so I'm sure we'll be forgiven if, under the gun, some of us are forced to bow to the oppressor (as Sun Tzu advices). But you, the republic of imagination, do all that for the Tigree for free, without even a hint of force and you dare insult me?? Come on sxb.

Here here. You make daddy proud ;):D