Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

With Colonial Borders Map at Hand, Somaliland TV Reporter Ends Up in Puntland County Jail

Speaking of Sultan Ali Shire, the British exiled him to their prison colony in Seychelles. Upon a work visit there some years back, I had an interesting meeting with his descendants from a Seychellian wife. It was a fascinating story of the Somali diaspora experience. I put them in touch with some members of the family living in the U.S. From there, they've maintained contact (as for the rest, not being of the 'family', I'm not in the loop ;)

But it was interesting to see how far the Somali bloodline spreads through out the world.

(Maybe this shouldn't be in the Politics section, but I'm too lazy to switch between Forums)

Wadani   

Mintid Farayar;928341 wrote:
Speaking of Sultan Ali Shire, the British exiled him to their prison colony in Seychelles. Upon a work visit there some years back, I had an interesting meeting with his descendants from a Seychellian wife. It was a fascinating story of the Somali diaspora experience. I put them in touch with some members of the family living in the U.S. From there, they've maintained contact (as for the rest, not being of the 'family', I'm not in the loop
;)

But it was interesting to see how far the Somali bloodline spreads through out the world.

(Maybe this shouldn't be in the Politics section, but I'm too lazy to switch between Forums)

Wow, Mintid u did something amazing. Good for u bro.