Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

What does your desktop look like?

wyre   

^^ mine is like this, the only difference is I don't have nimbuzz in mine, instead i've got pdffactory and nero in mine and some more other things :D

That's really nice MMA, how much do they charge for Internet over in Nairobi horta? Expensive miyaa Internetka xaga? WiFi weli ma soo garay Africa?

The funny thing with Tor is, you'll get some really interesting adWorks displayed if your exit point is Non U.S. IP block. Ranges from ads in German to, Dutch, Polish, Russian and few other languages in between.

Apophis;927746 wrote:
Indeed you do, from a fellow Torer
:D
:D

Apo, Alpha Blondy chickened out.....why don't you post your screen shot of what your desktop looks like? :)

Nin-Yaaban;927748 wrote:
Apo, Alpha Blondy chickened out.....why don't you post your screen shot of what your desktop looks like?
:)

LOL@NY

is this an attempt to lure me in, inaar?

Nin-Yaaban;927723 wrote:
That's really nice MMA, how much do they charge for Internet over in Nairobi horta? Expensive miyaa Internetka xaga? WiFi weli ma soo garay Africa?

At internet cafes in Islii, daqiiqadii waa hal shilin, thus saacadii waa 60 shilin ($1=85 shillings). Their speed waa iska average laakiin hal meel Islii ku taalo ayaa aad u fiican qadkooda.

Hoteelada waa weyn (sida Grand Royal iyo Diamond Palace, both four-star hotels in Islii and owned by maryooleey) wey leeyihiin free WiFi laakiin xoogahoo waa iska isloow. Telefoonada gacanta dadka badankooda ka galaan waana very fast, especially Safaricom. You can buy internet data bundles like 40 MB for 50 shillings, 80 MB for 100 shillings and so on. I am posting from my mobile now. There is also the modem wireless USB flash for laptops.

aero   

LMAO @ Nin Yaaban. Someone is failing to realize that there are secret files about them on someone's desktop :D.

Apophis, you listen to Sh. Cumar Faruuq?