Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Song for Abdiweli Gaas in Sweden

Odey   

ilkahaaga waawen aan gartey ;);), I have great respect for Dr Gaas, He covered so much ground for Somalia in the short period he was in charge, MashaAllah.

Odey   

oba hiloowlow;927242 wrote:
lool why would you think that
:(

Abdiweli Gaas and Shariif Ahmed did a good job

Lool!, war iska daa waa kuu jeedaaye lol!. you are right, the previous admin did so much and people just don't realize the amount of foundation they built which is what keeps the current admin moving at the moment. Dr Gas brought to the table huge capacity and being a graduate of the JFK School of governance at Harvard, he had the credentials, but he made things happen. Kheyr Ilaahey ha siiyo intii ka soo shaqeesey horumarka dalka. I am sometimes critical of the current admin because all they had to do is take it further and in some areas particularly on reconciliation they truly suck. They put to much emphasis on the international relation completely forgetting they need to reconcile the people at home

They don't for instance hold regular get togethers at home and provide the forum conducive to reconciliation. the platform exists and was done last year. I just wish they would pay more attention to that part, without which nothing else will be possible.

Odey   

oba hiloowlow;927254 wrote:
Patience is a virtue Ya oday.

I agree, patience is a virtue, but when you truly understand the workings of the place, and have been in the game for long you'll understand prioritization is the key and in this instance the priority in my view is to take reconciliation to another level. Start reconciling the differences of the people of Somalia I say!.

Somalia   

Notice the two qaldaans in this thread, the loathing of Abdiweli Mohamed Ali, Harvard, George Mason and Vanderbilt graduate for the level of intelligence, virtue he brought to the table and ensured a permanent government in Mogadishu.

How much you must burn :D You'd rather have had an uneducated qaat eater ruin in his position :D

Somalia;927316 wrote:
Notice the two qaldaans in this thread
, the loathing of Abdiweli Mohamed Ali, Harvard, George Mason and Vanderbilt graduate for the level of intelligence, virtue he brought to the table and ensured a permanent government in Mogadishu.

i've just reported this grave insult.

Abdi cawar failed as a politician failed as a leader failed in Puntland now he is like a gypsy traveling in qurbaha with single mothers attending his welcomings parties. What a failure just dont get why some would dedicate a song to cabdi cawar. It just doesn't add up , cabdi cawar should just go back to the states and try a new hobby.