Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

I finally found out who Mooge is

A_Khadar   
:D Waryaa Mooge is in Kismaayo dee.. He can't be this man. BTW, this dude is way better and reasonable than Xaad iyo odayga kale H-block hor booda..

Mooge   

lol. i had lunch with ugaas labaqayd the other day ninyoow. he is a tough leader ninyoow. he is the one who declared "abdiweli is the candidate of the main clan" when the last election was going on and other candidates were not happy he chose Abdiweli to face the unuka candidates.

A_Khadar   

^^ Waryaa Oba, lately you become so sensative dee. Since Unuka came on the hot seat, you become yicaal maamo. If you been looked at you will say, why I been looked? Easy mate, I was actually implying Mooge is an old man, thought the dude is younger than that since he reports fadhi kudirir stories..

BTW, you know Xaad iyo odayga kalee magiicsaa ii goooyee inay odaygan Mooge ka daran yihiin.. That isn't actually defending anyone dee..

^^

LOOOOL@ sensitive nah man that aint me, odayga is exactly how Mooge is funny guys dramatical been been ah. Xaad and Axmed diriye doesn't represent anyone saaxiib :D