Counting complete for the 291 constituencies

Uhuru Kenyatta 6.1 million votes

Raila Odinga 5.3 million votes

Paul Mauite: 12,580 votes

Total votes cast: 12,338,667

Valid votes: 12,222,980

Rejected votes: 108,975

nuune   

If brave enough they will go where Al-Bashir went with the useless International Court, he told them to f*&/+% off, Uhuru should say the same, but no, kenyatiga xiniinya malahan, waa horaa Britishka ka wada siibey sidii orgi carbisan oo curyaan ah, next month as was scheduled wuxuu iska xaadirini the Hague asoo president waddan dhan u ah, u fiirso adiga!

I don't think it's much about xininyo though the colonial legacy is there, it's more economic blackmail considering Kenya has highly dependent on tourism, coffee/tulip exports, etc. They simply can't piss off the revenue source.

raula   

Hongera Uhuru K Jr. Twaombea wakenya wote wakae kwa "Undugu, Amani na Uhuru Raha tupate na Ustawi" in English..we wish all Kenyansto "dwell in unity,Peace and liberty,Plenty be found within our borders." This is part of the Kenya's National Anthem.

The Zack   

nuune;925417 wrote:
If brave enough they will go where Al-Bashir went with the useless International Court, he told them to f*&/+% off, Uhuru should say the same, but no, kenyatiga xiniinya malahan, waa horaa Britishka ka wada siibey sidii orgi carbisan oo curyaan ah, next month as was scheduled wuxuu iska xaadirini the Hague asoo president waddan dhan u ah, u fiirso adiga!

Actually his hearing is not scheduled for till July. It is vice-president that will be flying to Hague on May. Ileen danbiile danbiile kale umbuu keensadaa! Waa laba dambiile LOL

Maqane   

The Zack;925423 wrote:
Actually his hearing is not scheduled for till July.
It is vice-president that will be flying to Hague on May. Ileen danbiile danbiile kale umbuu keensadaa! Waa laba dambiile LOL

:P Hadaa iigu horreeyso madax weeyne ladoortay oo Hugue na u dhimanyahay. LOL

I wish all the best for kenyan people.

The Zack   

Abbaas;925432 wrote:
:P
Hadaa iigu horreeyso madax weeyne ladoortay oo Hugue na u dhimanyahay. LOL

I wish all the best for kenyan people.

Lol. Bashir of Sudan ma arkin miyaa? Kaas laakin eff it buu yidhi.

Maqane   

The Zack;925487 wrote:
Lol. Bashir of Sudan ma arkin miyaa? Kaas laakin eff it buu yidhi.

Kuma fiicni political field-ga and when it comes to dhacdada aduunka, laakiin Bashiir of Sudan soo ma ahan the one who claims to be the king of south sudan insects (see link below). LOL :P

http://goo.gl/Ohla7

Oz   

had a feeling he was going to win...big up Uhuru thou I don't like that Ruto.

nuune;925417 wrote:

I would say they have balls; they just elected the guy innit?

Che -Guevara;925419 wrote:
I don't think it's much about xininyo though the colonial legacy is there, it's more economic blackmail considering Kenya has highly dependent on tourism, coffee/tulip exports, etc. They simply can't piss off the revenue source.

They have been saying they will hook up with China and the "East" - let's see what happens...