Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Doorashada Kiinya: Liveblogging

nuune   

Islii business was open today and business as usual, this was a political move, things were normal.

raula   

Farah M lost ..not good.

MMA waan ku salaamay..:D Nuune ma Islii baad jogta :D

Kikuyu's winning again "shucks"..

nuune   

Kor baan ka daawanayaa dee, hawada sare iyo fuluukta dhexe asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Farah M lost, HAATU would be delighted, he just hates this man so much, abidkey waxan oo kale ma arag, qof dhahaayo qof kale I hate this man waaba YAAHUU YAA KAAFI, bissinka iyo burdaha manii layaabo yaasiinka ciisaa budiinaa muusaa budiinaa

Waa kaa qaaday walaashiis, Rawla. Soo ducee inay kuwaan madaxa isgishan oo Rabi kala haayo because Kenyatta might not win first round if the 'rejected votes' are added in the final tally. Muran iyo isqabqabsi ka bilaaban karo arrimahaas.

raula   

waa lagu yaqaana Kyuks (kikuyus). Ilaahey hanaga qabto. But the Kalenjin-Kikuyu union won't be lasting for long.

Salamu kabisa MMA.. bal MABUYU soo qaad markaan dhinacaan imaaneysid :D

Nuunka -Haatu shekadiidu waa faduul :D

Haatu   

nuune;925376 wrote:
Kor baan ka daawanayaa dee, hawada sare iyo fuluukta dhexe
asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Farah M lost,
HAATU
would be delighted, he just hates this man so much, abidkey waxan oo kale ma arag, qof dhahaayo qof kale I hate this man waaba YAAHUU YAA KAAFI, bissinka iyo burdaha manii layaabo yaasiinka ciisaa budiinaa muusaa budiinaa

Did you hear the funny incident that happened in Garissa in results night there? :D Qolka ayaa lagu wada jire, Xaaji, Faarax Macalin Dawaare, Nadiif, Qorane and many other candidates. The comission rep came to Ali and said "Caliyow waa lagaa reeyee warqadda saxiix". Cali refused saying he wouldn't and that the doorasho was a "qiyaano" (some boxes from Balambala, Cali's stronghold, weren't counted because they were deemed "spoiled"). Markaas Faarax baa soo boodey oo yiri "war bahasha saxiix waa lagaa reeyee". At this Ali saw red and jumped at Faarax. According to the source dhulka ayey ku rafanaayeen till lakala qabtey :D Sad ma istiri? Two losers fighting over tattered egos (Yusuf Xaaji won so take this :P) :D :D

tutu, why the tacsi? We have no business in this election (read saving face here) :P

nuune   

HAATU, marka hore Dawaara was not competinng for the Garissa kursi, this is where you got the man WRONG, even though he can run for GARISSA, he doesn't, he runs for Lag-Dheere constituency, get your facts right sbxow, waxxaan dhan naceyb miyaa and fabricating a fight that doens't even exist, if the results were announced at Garissa, Dawaara was not even in Garissa at the time and was based in Nairobi running with his mate, tan kale, why do you HATE this man so much, I have asked this question on this thread 6 times now:-)

He lost, wee all know, he knew beforfehand, and that is why he didn't make it to garissa for the official signinng, I am just asking you, why do you hate the man, 7th time now, be brave enough sxb:-)

Haatu   

nuune;925461 wrote:
HAATU, marka hore Dawaara was not competinng for the Garissa kursi, this is where you got the man WRONG, even though he can run for GARISSA, he doesn't, he runs for Lag-Dheere constituency, get your facts right sbxow, waxxaan dhan naceyb miyaa and fabricating a fight that doens't even exist, if the results were announced at Garissa, Dawaara was not even in Garissa at the time and was based in Nairobi running with his mate, tan kale, why do you HATE this man so much, I have asked this question on this thread 6 times now:-)

He lost, wee all know, he knew beforfehand, and that is why he didn't make it to garissa for the official signinng, I am just asking you, why do you hate the man, 7th time now, be brave enough sxb:-)

I didn't say he was running for Garissa MP seat. According to the tale he was their to see whether or not Nadiif won. Fabricating? Ani lee maxaa iga weydiin waaba sheeko suuqa ku jirtee :D

Once again, I DON'T hate Dawaara. Adiga horta yaa tahey? Are you his cousin or something defending him like there's no tomorrow? :D I strongly disliked Yeey when he was alive yet you never questioned that relationship :D