Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Ciidamada Dowlada Somalia oo dagaal kudhexmaray Suuqa Bakaraha

Iska-horimaad dhexmaray Ciidamada Federaalka oo ka dhacay Suuqa Bakaaraha Muqdisho

Ugu yaraan Labo qof ayaa ku geeriyootay Saddex kalena wey ku dhaawacmeen kadib Iska hor'imaad Ciidamo ka wada tirsan dowladda maanta ku dhexmaray Suuqa Bakaaraha.

| on February 24, 2013

0 Comments

suuqa_bakaarahaCiidamo ka wada tirsan Dowladda ayaa muddo kooban isku rasaaseeyay gudaha Suuqa weyn ee bakaaraha kadib markii ay isku khilaafeen Lacag Canshuur ay ugu magac dareen oo laga soo uruuriyay Goobo Ganacsi oo ku dhex yaalla Gudaha Suuqaasi.

Labo Qof uu mid kamid ah yahay Dhinacyada dagaalamayay ayaa dhintay halka saddex qof oo rayid ahna ay ku dhaawacmeen waxaana muddo kooban ku xirmay goobaha ganacsiga suuqa inkastoo markii dambe dib loo furay.

Ma jiro wax war ah oo kasoo baxay saraakiisha sarsare ee Ciidamada Dowladda ee ku dagaalamay Muqdisho haseyeeshee marar badan ayeey ciidamadu sidaan oo kale u dagaalameen.

Horseed Media 2013

The Zack   

This is very normal in Xamar, nobody thinks it is big deal. When the same thing happens in Kismayu, it makes headlines in every portal.

^Indeed, and thats the reason I posted, I was just glancing Horseedmedia and saw it on the side.

But why such story or news does not make into the headlines or discussion and the brief one hour conflict in Kismayo was exaggerated into a major war oo magalaada lakala qabsaday when in fact such event is a daily occurrence in Mogadishu.

Mario B   

Apophis;921293 wrote:
Why blame those who have masterfully managed to hide such daily occurrence and have taken the focus from themselves and onto their opponents? Blame the hapless folks in Kismayoo sxb. They've utterly failed the propaganda war. Utterly.

How can you win propaganda war when you're riding on a Kikuyu tank?:D In Mogadishu they send AMISOM to keep peace, you may ask whats the difference? well the AMISOM in Mogadishu is apolitical!

The Zack   

Mario, your hatred against the Kenyans is noted. Using the Term Kikuyu shows your unfair stance. Anyone that talks about Kenyans a lone is on the same page. The Ugandese troops are considered to be ciidanka qaranka lol.

Mario B   

The Zack;921306 wrote:
Mario, your hatred against the Kenyans is noted. Using the Term Kikuyu shows your unfair stance. Anyone that talks about Kenyans a lone is on the same page. The Ugandese troops are considered to be ciidanka qaranka lol.

To mention that Kikuyus are the power houses of Kenyan Republic is not hate speech, so I say... get of your high horse.:P

Mooge   

lool. you won't be seeing my friends Oba and Abwaan reporting this. they must fulfill the grand HAG plan. looool.

Raamsade   

Mooge, ciidamadan Bakaaraha ku dagaalamey waa guutada Puntland Dowlada Dhexe u soo dirtey. Wararka aa helay waxee leeyihiin dagaalka waxaa sababey muran ee ciidanka isku qabsadeen kalluun qeybsi. Ninyahow, maxaa kalluunka ku jeclaateen?

Mooge   

ramsade, fish contains brainboosting omega3. if you HAGs abandoned the cambuulo and started eating fish, maybe South Somalia would not be in such a mess. beans only make you fart more ninyoow. that is all beans do other than help your hunger ninyoow. loool.

start eating fish ninyoow. cambuulo dhuusadeed maxa ku falaysaa. lol.

Raamsade   

Mooge, adi cambuuli kili maa taqaan? Aaway masago, sisin, galeey, salbuko, sareen, iwm? Digirta gaduudan mooyee badar kale ma garaneysid?

Clearly the "brainboosting" powers of kalluunka hasn't done much for rer Puntland. I mean, today all that is left in puntland is few boowe and fish. and if I was betting man I would bet the fish to win... goordhow rer Puntland kalluunka aa halkaas ka soo qaxin. Markii xiligaa la gaaro cambuulo waa cuni doontaa.

Mooge   

Naah. no cambuulo for me ninyoow. I am already tired of HAG's farts why do I want to impose another orifice breathing on myself? ma walantay ninyoow? lol. as for puntland, we have given you a TFG and took you of the transition so that cambulo eaters like qoslaye can be seen at the world stage. we did all that to help the country and all HAG had to repay us is to take the country back to the old clan wars of the 90s. it is like you guys missed the old isbaaro and mayhem. loool.

dawladinimo waa u dhalasho ninyoow. some have it in their DNA and some don't. that is the reality ninyoow. ask your parents because the current HAG generation can't be trusted to tell the truth. lool.

jaaw.